GPU Deals

What else was the miner willing to sell?
6600 XT
I thought the coolers on the 3000 seires were overkill just to keep the temperature under control, what temps do you hit? If it's hitting 105`C and throttling then that's not normal right?
Even the single fan cards I've come across never really "thermal throttled" just ran at slightly lower clocks at high(80) temps. My card(mined but repasted) runs at 69 under full load touching 70 at 50% fan speed.

If you're buying such a volume of cards then do keep in mind about how long the miner has mined since if he mined for anything close to a year then he has totally made his ROI and is probably trying to get as much money out of you as possible. Also you can make a point about the price we bought our cards at.(That's the reason I'm not publicising what I paid, cause only miners should sell it at that cost, other forum members and independent sellers should never meet that price)
You got a very good deal mate. Not all of us are that lucky. But of course we will try our best. ;)

may be we need to open a BULK GPU sale thread
Its not a bad idea, in our case almost everyone is from different city but we combined our orders and approached. The idea was to have max number of people present on the location and our best bet was Delhi, sadly that didn't happen but fortunately we got 2 members from bangalore so its easier to test and negotiate on spot (no harm in trying when you are paying almost 2L). Also those miners are interested in bulk sale rather than single piece.
Any chance he also have msi aero 3060ti
No but he had 6700XT at 23k which is not VFM compared to our deal for 3070

Guys I am planning to get Nvidia 3070Ti but confused which to get FE or some 3rd party company sellers. Can someone suggest if FE is good or other brand like Asus?

FE 3070Ti Cost 53000 (If anyone needs it just send mail they will reply back immediately).
Asus Tuf gaming cost : 58K - 60k

Guys I am planning to get Nvidia 3070Ti but confused which to get FE or some 3rd party company sellers. Can someone suggest if FE is good or other brand like Asus?

FE 3070Ti Cost 53000 (If anyone needs it just send mail they will reply back immediately).
Asus Tuf gaming cost : 58K - 60k
Get the TUF version. They are better than the FE edition card. The primary reason for getting FE card was that those cards had comparatively sane pricing as compared to other.

Need help from anyone living near Burdwan, West Bengal (100Km from Kolkata) to test and pick 8x GPUs
Person will be paid for their time and help.
If the same person is also interested in a 3060ti for Rs19K then we can ask seller to sell one more card and of course in this case too person will be paid for their time and help.

Is gameloot a trusted site?
They sell used GPU way too pricy, they buy from sellers themselves and then sell to next customer at almost close to new price. i constantly keep checking such second hand market websites and this one is the most pricy. The only positive for me would be that it's located in my city. you can also also try "zoukart" google it, they instead of buying from seller, they just advertise their deal and if some customer wants it, they just have to buy it like normal online shop(the website holds your money). And the Seller only gets the money when you confirm that the product is functioning as expected or else all your money will be refunded.

[emoji3] couldnt resist posting this
20221103_194550.jpg

Its not a bad idea, in our case almost everyone is from different city but we combined our orders and approached. The idea was to have max number of people present on the location and our best bet was Delhi, sadly that didn't happen but fortunately we got 2 members from bangalore so its easier to test and negotiate on spot (no harm in trying when you are paying almost 2L). Also those miners are interested in bulk sale rather than single piece.

No but he had 6700XT at 23k which is not VFM compared to our deal for 3070
Hye Kartikoli, just read through this thread and was wondering if you guys finalized anything.

I'm also from Lucknow and looking for a 6700XT / 3070 Ti.

Hye Kartikoli, just read through this thread and was wondering if you guys finalized anything.

I am still looking for a deal but due to busy job schedule can't follow up with potential sellers, we can be in touch so when such deal arrive you can join. I haven't seen many 6700XT for sale but I see several 3070 and 3070Ti's. Personally I am fine with 3070 or 3060Ti but can go for 3070Ti too if price right.

I am still looking for a deal but due to busy job schedule can't follow up with potential sellers, we can be in touch so when such deal arrive you can join. I haven't seen many 6700XT for sale but I see several 3070 and 3070Ti's. Personally I am fine with 3070 or 3060Ti but can go for 3070Ti too if price right.
Add me too for Radeon 6000 card. But if I get nvidia dirt cheap too that works

I can understand. I was hoping to build my PC aaround New Year or first week of of 2023.

Can we revive this thread? Are you still in touch with the other members who were interested in bulk buying?

you guys should look into facebook market place as well. Recently got 3070 for 29K where I paid 2k extra because the card was just end of july billed and it was asus tuf variant. since 3070 is discontinued as Ti variant has replaced it, so you could say it was bit rare. some trustworthy groups in FB are - Zoukart / Dank gaming community / Acro for gamers. there are few others but just look into these for now. you'll easily find just 4-5 months old cards at very good rates. just check those groups out and check buyers reviews and such for any seller.

you guys should look into facebook market place as well. Recently got 3070 for 29K where I paid 2k extra because the card was just end of july billed and it was asus tuf variant. since 3070 is discontinued as Ti variant has replaced it, so you could say it was bit rare. some trustworthy groups in FB are - Zoukart / Dank gaming community / Acro for gamers. there are few others but just look into these for now. you'll easily find just 4-5 months old cards at very good rates. just check those groups out and check buyers reviews and such for any seller.
Thanks. I had given up on Facebook in 2015 but I guess it's time to create a new account lol.

Also, was you 3070 a local deal or did you have it shipped?

Me too! I would prefer a Zotac RTX 3060Ti with extended warranty.
Dang good deal my man. Very nice.
Btw I thought the second group in the last you mentioned was deleted by fb. Either that or I got banned lol. I couldn't find it even when I searched for it.

Back