Grado headphones - The world's finest . Sr80i , Sr125i, Sr225i

Status
Not open for further replies.
The SR225i is awesome! Received my order yesterday and tested it out at my friend's place (it was for him) and he loved it. He was using some Bose headphones priced around the same and these blew it out of the water. Both of us are not audiophiles as such, but the difference was vast! I'm getting an idea why Faheem and others spend tons on cans :).

P.S. Don't anyone start anything on the Bose reference :p

do you have the sr80i in stock? if yes, what is the price? also, what else would you recommend in the 5-7k range?

^ We do not have the SR80i in stock currently . The SR60i is available and a good choice at ~5k range. The other options are the Alesandro MS1i and Audio Technica M50 or AD700 .

^ Yes .Sr60i is in stock . M50 and SR60i are both equally good headphones un their categories .The M50 is closed whereas SR60i is open . SR60i has more aggressive midrange and treble compared to M50 . M50 has more bass than SR60i. :)

I've heard so many good things about you and I fail to understand why I had such a bitter experience, have been trying to reach you guys over email and phone to no avail. Wanted to buy a s60i and now they are sold out.

^ Could you please provide your email id or your name sir ? We reply to every query here as well as by email within 1-2 working days . We do not have any booking or hold policy for the products unless payment has been made for same.

Since we are the only one's in the country selling the Grados and Allesandro , we do run out of stock pretty soon . It is very much possible that a product available to you a day before or few hours back would have been sold on eBay or through some other channels by evening. In such cases there is not much we can do .

I fail to understand how would you call this a bitter experience if we not even deal with you . Incase if we missed any of your query , I apologize for the same .At times I might miss out on a mail or PM if there are a lot of them and the reply is to be updated only after confirming stock status.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back