Gran Turismo 6 - Discussion Thread

I was playing GT on PSP before getting GT5 so Portable garage benefited me a bit in Arcade but premium cars were available via GT mode only which was like I said before a bit too uninteresting.

I tried GT5 today and multiplayer is gone but SONY really sucks. Not only can you not access the events or the Lobby but it has also screwed the cars I got through Car Packs 2 & 3. When GT 5 support was still there you had to be logged into PSN to access these cars but now that the server is gone the cars are gone as well. This really blows. How retarded can one be, why not release a patch to access these cars offline or after the support.

I tried re-downloading the car packs from PSN but the same error asking me to reinstall the packs. It isn't the packs but the unavailability that killed the cars.

I think I it would be better to stay away from GT 6. You purchase DLC for it and then GT 7 comes out and every DLC you bought gets tossed out of the window. Buy a new GT game again.

Yep I had earlier respect for them but now it seems they have no respect for its customers. They closed the servers for MGS4 after 2-3 years of its release date. Thats okay now they are slowly shifting all the recent games to their new useless console (made early for some idiots mostly abroad). I wont be surprised if one day they port GT 6 to their next platform & close the servers for the recent platform. Thats why PC is the best & gets ill & harsh treatment.

Back