[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

Nanducob

Recruit
Hi All ,
I used to be in the forums from 2011 ,but i lost my account and since I can't revive the old account i have created another one.I have contacted Mod here through another forum member.I am also active in another popular forum ,so some guys here might know me :)

I got a quote of $16.95 each for 10 IDM lifetime licences from Tonec. Inc via email.(usually $24.95)We already have 11 people from other forum who are interested ,so we thought of adding more people and ask for a re-quote.I think we can get it around $12-13 if we have 20 people.
Also since I have no marketplace experience the finance will be carried out by long time members,here(I don't know what name he is known by here ,I will notify him soon so he can vouch for me.Shoot me if you have any questions or suggestions.Happy to help :)

EDIT: It is now $14.95 for 30 licenses.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About the Lifetime licences
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1. IDM lifetime license.
IDM lifetime license purchase is one-time payment. There are no any additional annual fees. The license will be valid for lifetime. It means it will never expire.

Note that starting April, 1st. 2016 it's guaranteed 3 years of free updates with the purchase of lifetime license. Note that in the past we guaranteed only one year of free updates, but did not enforce it. For 15 years while we were selling IDM, we never charged for updates. But we plan to do this in the future.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license before April, 1st. 2016, it was guaranteed one-year of free updates, but the updates may not become free only with the release of next major version 7.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license after April, 1st. 2016, it is guaranteed three-years of free updates.

https://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/

Internet_Download_Manager_Features_reliability.png
Internet_Download_Manager_Features_reliability.png
Internet_Download_Manager_the_fastest_download.png

Last edited by a moderator:
One for me as well. Try to get more people so that it comes under 10$ bracket.
If you want I can ask more guys to join into this.

BTW how are you gonna distribute licenses and is this really for lifetime or for ltd. years.

Thank You all for the overwhelming response.I really appreciate it :)
Nice initiative. Great buy at ~$12. Count me in.
Thank You.I cant guarantee you $12 but it will sure be lower than 16.95.

One for me as well. Try to get more people so that it comes under 10$ bracket.
If you want I can ask more guys to join into this.

BTW how are you gonna distribute licenses and is this really for lifetime or for ltd. years.
I will try to get it as low as possible,we all like to get it lower.Initially i have asked them for an offer for 10 licences and they quoted me $16.95.They will give a link to the offer page for 10 licences.

Now that we have around 21 people i will ask for re quote.But I am not really sure about how to ask them,I am planning to ask them different quotes for 15,20 or even 25 licences.Let me know if thats a good idea or anything else you may suggest.AND you are welcome to get more people to it :)

1. IDM lifetime license.
IDM lifetime license purchase is one-time payment. There are no any additional annual fees. The license will be valid for lifetime. It means it will never expire.

Note that starting April, 1st. 2016 it's guaranteed 3 years of free updates with the purchase of lifetime license. Note that in the past we guaranteed only one year of free updates, but did not enforce it. For 15 years while we were selling IDM, we never charged for updates. But we plan to do this in the future.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license before April, 1st. 2016, it was guaranteed one-year of free updates, but the updates may not become free only with the release of next major version 7.

If you purchased IDM lifetime license after April, 1st. 2016, it is guaranteed three-years of free updates.
So basically you will get free updates for 3 years ,but it will never expire and you and good with the latest updates.Note that they haven't done that before even though they have planned on doing so.

Updated List:

User No. Of Licenses
ev1lb0ygen1us 1
kuduku 2
logistopath 1
itspriyank 1
nRiTeCh 1
Marcus Fenix 3

saifbukhari 1

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't get it. Lifetime license is fine but only 3yrs updates?
It means after 3 yrs idm won't prompt for serial key but we still need to update someway or other as IDMCC plugin/addon wont work for browsers once it gets stale and nor does latest idmcc works with old idm ver now a days.

So how much we need to pay for update after 3 yrs?

Does this support pause/ resume for file hosting sites like rapidgator, keep2share etc?
I haven't used it with these sites, but i used Jdownloader years back which i guess is made solely for downloading from filehosting sites,again as a downloader it was a hit or miss, though it had an inbuilt captcha input for downloads.
You can see if it works by downloading from these sites using IDM trial..

I didn't get it. Lifetime license is fine but only 3yrs updates?
It means after 3 yrs idm won't prompt for serial key but we still need to update someway or other as IDMCC plugin/addon wont work for browsers once it gets stale and nor does latest idmcc works with old idm ver now a days.

So how much we need to pay for update after 3 yrs?

Yes its 3 years, and it wont prompt for a serial number.
Actually, few users have discussed the compatibility with firefox in other forum and was kind of inconclusive with the answers, we will never know.You might want to see the replies there.
They said that they might charge 3-5 $ after free updates and i think we don't necessarily need to update to work with all other browsers.
And ,this software is worth the price that we''ll be getting it for and there is a reason why its the most pirated software ,as i have seen.cos it does the job its meant for.

Updated List:

User No. Of Licenses
ev1lb0ygen1us 1
kuduku 2
logistopath 1
itspriyank 1
nRiTeCh 1
Marcus Fenix 3

saifbukhari 1
hotshot05 1

Last edited:
I guess it time a bought a legitimate license :p So count me for 1 license.
Also it seems you have reached target of 20 people. So did you ask for a quote again? Also how much will it cost me in INR?

I guess it time a bought a legitimate license :p So count me for 1 license.
Also it seems you have reached target of 20 people. So did you ask for a quote again? Also how much will it cost me in INR?
No ,I haven't.Just need to find the total number of licences.I will wait for 5 more days until deadline and then i will ask for quote.For the current quote of $16.95 for 10 licences it will cost you around 1130 inr ($~66 inr).If we could get it to 12$ it will cost 800 inr.

I need 1 license, please consider my request.
Approved :D

Will we all be getting separate licenses key for every buyer or one common key for all buyer like in case of antivirus it is.
As with single common key with certain number of activations possible like 20-30 users won't be much useful, you can't find on how many computers did one person has activated that key.

Will we all be getting separate licenses key for every buyer or one common key for all buyer like in case of antivirus it is.
As with single common key with certain number of activations possible like 20-30 users won't be much useful, you can't find on how many computers did one person has activated that key.

You will be given a link to the page that has the special offer price and then you purchase your own separate unique key/license from that page.
At least that's what I inferred from the OPs post when he says he will PM you the offer page.

Back