[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

As a single person is negotiating and paying, won't it become a problem during customer support whenever you get in problem during reinstall/format or reinstall after some hardware change. It will be very difficult to get customer support for 30-40 people via a single guy whenever problem arrives say after one or two years.

As a single person is negotiating and paying, won't it become a problem during customer support whenever you get in problem during reinstall/format or reinstall after some hardware change. It will be very difficult to get customer support for 30-40 people via a single guy whenever problem arrives say after one or two years.
If you have a valid serial number then I believe you can contact IDM CC any time for any issue. If there are separate serial keys then you do not have to contact them via @Kilroyquasar or @Nanducob. I have bought Norton and Kaspersky in GO's. Serial Numbers were same for all members. Did not have too much of a problem.

You will get a unique serial key from group buy like you'll get for single purchase.The only difference is that you'll get it for $14.95 as opposed to $24.95.

Okay some questions. What is the maximum number of times which we are allowed to activate a (single) key? I often format and reinstall OS more than a standard user due to several reasons so i might need to use the same key over and over again. And what if I want to change the pc which has the IDM installed? I assume that i will need to remove the software from the first pc and then install it on the other one to prevent any "clash" of key validation online correct?

Guys, I need to cut a sorry figure. I need to bail out of this group buy. I can see that the group pricing shouldn't vary because of me exiting. However, if it does, I'll make the payment so that everyone else doesn't get impacted.

Okay some questions. What is the maximum number of times which we are allowed to activate a (single) key? I often format and reinstall OS more than a standard user due to several reasons so i might need to use the same key over and over again. And what if I want to change the pc which has the IDM installed? I assume that i will need to remove the software from the first pc and then install it on the other one to prevent any "clash" of key validation online correct?
Most of the time it should automatically activate itself if installed on same hardware as most of the software today do. They collect hardware id's and activate themselves automatically.
But there is no limit on number of activations.

For example I have kaspersky 3 year license and I reset my windows 10 (earlier 8) once in an while and then I need to activate the antivirus again. But after some activations software gave me error than it can't be activated again.
Indian support told me that you need to buy again as this key has become useless.
What I did was just an email to US support and they resetted the activation limit and voila!!

I would like to thank all people for their overwhelming response and contribution.Although we have tried in other forums we are somehow unsuccessful in finding a single person ,but we have now like 34 in both forums.So ask your friends if they need it too,since its a lifetime licence, group buys for it wont be happening anytime soon.Thanks to Kilroyquasar for his effort in collecting money and willing to use his CC for this purpose.Cheers !

Updated List
User No. Of Licenses
ev1lb0ygen1us 1
kuduku 1
logistopath 1
itspriyank 1
nRiTeCh 1
Marcus Fenix3
saifbukhari 1
hotshot05 1
chandrakant 1
GPMlore 1