[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar
I have not gone through all the pages but just wanted to add this info.
IDM seems to have some Indian resellers which also sell their products and deal in INR.
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/sale-in.html
http://adorn-india.com/IDm.aspx
Current listed price for a single user single computer lifetime license is Rs1850/-
Have you guys tried to call these Indian resellers. I think you might get an equivalent or even better deal from the Indian reseller as generally companies price their licenses at a lower price in developing countries.
Just my 2 cents since you two are taking so much efforts to collaborate all this.
This is their email for bulk deals. (from their site)
It seems that the other two resellers are selling it for Rs1750 for single PC lifetime :)
Hope this helps.

Hmm..thats good...So why dont you or some one else,here who has a good bargaining skill ask a quote from them? seems to be a good option...try to get it below inr equivalent of $14.95

@Nanducob - we were earlier thinking that we may fetch a deal of $12 per license. why not quote this figure and request the reseller(s) to match it? or would it be too less for them? my feeling is that these resellers would offer a price of 1k per lic. for ~30 odd licenses, while we're already set to cross that number if no one backs out anymore. so we can negotiate for further reduction.

P.S. - have a total of 12 members who have paid till now.

Last edited:
@Nanducob - we were earlier thinking that we may fetch a deal of $12 per license. why not quote this figure and request the reseller(s) to match it? or would it be too less for them? my feeling is that these resellers would offer a price of 1k per lic. for ~30 odd licenses, while we're already set to cross that number if no one backs out anymore. so we can negotiate for further reduction.

well,that was what we were thinking.but they quoted $15.95 for 20 and$14.95 for 30 ,so logically it would be $13.95 for 40.I can ask for 12$ but lets get all the money..Somebody please get a quote from local resellers.
so 12 members here and whats the total number of licences for those 12 people?

Reseller in that link is giving 20% discount to his list price if 15 licenses are bought. He may go as far as ~40% discount for 35-40 licenses. At 40% discount, it comes at ₹1050 which is ~$15. For $12 deal, you guys need to bargain for 50% off atleast. :)

well,that was what we were thinking.but they quoted $15.95 for 20 and$14.95 for 30 ,so logically it would be $13.95 for 40.I can ask for 12$ but lets get all the money..Somebody please get a quote from local resellers.
so 12 members here and whats the total number of licences for those 12 people?

I have enticed 2 colleagues of mine too. lets see.

@Nanducob
Ask for a $11 quote from IDM and see what they respond back, just say you think $11 is a fair price for so many licenses etc etc.. you have to quote low to have some room for negotiation.

Please update in list all those who paid also .
Kilroyquasar is collecting the funds,so I am not sure about the payments. Anyways I will update the list from the forum posts.@Kilroquasar can you update the list and make changes necessary when you receive funds(including pending decisions)?
@Buyers: If you dont see your name on the list please P.M me; also If you dont see "yes" in the Buyers list,don't panic coz Kilroyquasar will update it soon.

Buyers List
User No. Of Licenses Amount Received

ev1lb0ygen1us 1
kuduku 1 yes
logistopath 1 yes
itspriyank 1 yes
nRiTeCh 1
Marcus Fenix3 yes
saifbukhari 1
hotshot05 1 yes
chandrakant 1
GPMlore 1 yes
manoja2k 1 yes
sgx100 1 yes
chetansha 1
killmastern3 1
itzmydamnlyf 1
VIJAY PATHAK - 1 *
sumchamp - 1
Pranav.Falcon - 1
RS4 - 6
shantanilroy-1 yes
sharktale1212-1 yes
drkrack-1

(total - 29 licences/22 buyers)
*pending decision

Reseller in that link is giving 20% discount to his list price if 15 licenses are bought. He may go as far as ~40% discount for 35-40 licenses. At 40% discount, it comes at ₹1050 which is ~$15. For $12 deal, you guys need to bargain for 50% off atleast. :)
Right.You seem to have a plan.Can you do this and report back? A second option is always good.we have around 39 licences.
@Nanducob
Ask for a $11 quote from IDM and see what they respond back, just say you think $11 is a fair price for so many licenses etc etc.. you have to quote low to have some room for negotiation.
Got It ! Will ask this amount when we receive all the funds and finalize on the total number of licences.And lets make a decision on the last deadline, probably first week of next month so that others can also pay from their salary.No point in further extension.

Last edited:
@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar
I have not gone through all the pages but just wanted to add this info.
IDM seems to have some Indian resellers which also sell their products and deal in INR.
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/sale-in.html
http://adorn-india.com/IDm.aspx
Current listed price for a single user single computer lifetime license is Rs1850/-
Have you guys tried to call these Indian resellers. I think you might get an equivalent or even better deal from the Indian reseller as generally companies price their licenses at a lower price in developing countries.
Just my 2 cents since you two are taking so much efforts to collaborate all this.
This is their email for bulk deals. (from their site)
It seems that the other two resellers are selling it for Rs1750 for single PC lifetime :)
Hope this helps.
Adorn India is a fail for sure.
I talked to that guy yday and his owner is out of the country currently. He checked with the owner and SMSed me a quote of Rs 20700/- for 15 licenses.
Today I asked for 30 licenses and he said Rs40100/- for 30licenses.
I called and confirmed if he could do better than that. He denied saying that was the best he could. Could not help but ask him to roll his quote.....
And throw it in the bin .... (what did you think :p )
Screenshot_2016-05-25-11-29-24.png

Well 11$ sure seems to be a cracking deal and should be workable, considering the volume. I'd gladly take in two licenses, if that works out.
Alright.
Buyers List
User No. Of Licenses Amount Received

ev1lb0ygen1us 1
kuduku 1 yes
logistopath 1 yes
itspriyank 1 yes
nRiTeCh 1
Marcus Fenix3 yes
saifbukhari 1
hotshot05 1 yes
chandrakant 1
GPMlore 1 yes
manoja2k 1 yes
sgx100 1 yes
chetansha 1
killmastern3 1
itzmydamnlyf 1
VIJAY PATHAK - 1 *
sumchamp - 1
Pranav.Falcon - 1 yes
RS4 - 6
shantanilroy-1 yes
sharktale1212-1 yes
drkrack-1 yes
Vasishta.Sushant 2

(total - 31 licences/23 buyers)
*pending decision
Adorn India is a fail for sure.
I talked to that guy yday and his owner is out of the country currently. He checked with the owner and SMSed me a quote of Rs 20700/- for 15 licenses.
Today I asked for 30 licenses and he said Rs40100/- for 30licenses.
I called and confirmed if he could do better than that. He denied saying that was the best he could. Could not help but ask him to roll his quote.....
And throw it in the bin .... (what did you think :p )
View attachment 64620
wow..somehow i knew that they wont be giving us much discount ,comes around 1400 per licence..and just 1300 off for 2x licences hehe

@Nanducob
hi,
i just saw this .count me in for 1 license.PM me necessary details for payment.
i know a reseller (www.hotfilepremiumstore.com) (Prateek).
i have contacted him regarding this lets hope he can come up with some low figure.

Last edited:
i know a reseller (www.hotfilepremiumstore.com) (Prateek).
i have contacted him regarding this lets hope he can come up with some low figure.

PM sent.
BTW is he the same Prateek who I am thinking? is/was he present on another tech-forum? he's here too I think.

PM sent.
BTW is he the same Prateek who I am thinking? is/was he present on another tech-forum? he's here too I think.
I am referring to Prateek Khanna.i think he is on this forum too.He is authorized seller of IDM.
i know him personally for past few years. he will be updating here the quote for 30 + license soon.hopefully he will come up with some attractive figure :)

I am referring to Prateek Khanna.i think he is on this forum too.He is authorized seller of IDM.
i know him personally for past few years. he will be updating here the quote for 30 + license soon.hopefully he will come up with some attractive figure :)
There is 10 in other forum ,that makes a total of of 42

Last edited:
Back