[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager - Pay before June 18

5 license keys for me, PM me the required amount and bank details.

hope atleast you won't back off :D
PMing you.[DOUBLEPOST=1463854110][/DOUBLEPOST]
Hi,
When do we expect for the order to be placed?
Just a query.

this will extend to June 1st week it seems, for still more members expressing their interest (plus, its also the end of the month). good for us.

hope atleast you won't back off :D
PMing you.[DOUBLEPOST=1463854110][/DOUBLEPOST]

this will extend to June 1st week it seems, for still more members expressing their interest (plus, its also the end of the month). good for us.

Change the number of license keys for me from 5 to 6. There will be no decrease from my side, only increase if possible. So Don't worry. Also, I could easily ask some more people but don't want to take that hassle, getting keys for only close family and friends.

Not sure if this is still open? If yes, I would like to buy one too.

Just to clarify, this comes with 3 years of free updates and then need to pay a minimal amount on top of it?

Change the number of license keys for me from 5 to 6. There will be no decrease from my side, only increase if possible. So Don't worry. Also, I could easily ask some more people but don't want to take that hassle, getting keys for only close family and friends.
You get the Best Buyer Award 2016 XD
One for me too. PM me the amount and bank details to transfer the money.
Thank You. @Kilroyquasar quasar will do it soon.
Not sure if this is still open? If yes, I would like to buy one too.
Thank You. @Kilroyquasar quasar will P.M you the bank details,soon.
Just to clarify, this comes with 3 years of free updates and then need to pay a minimal amount on top of it?
Yup.3 years of free updates.After that they "might charge" 1-2 $,is what they said but they haven't done this before even after planning this for years.I guess you can ask people from the other forum about this as i found some one bought this 5 years back and if i am correct he didn't pay any update fees.Ask anyone who owns this and they swear that its worth your money.You may choose not to update.Earlier, they planned 1 year of free updates,but starting from April 2016 ,updates up to 3 years are guaranteed and this seems to be the only cheap way to own IDM.($14.95 instead of $24.95 with 30 + licences and will go down with more buyers)

Updated List
User No. Of Licenses
ev1lb0ygen1us 1
kuduku 1
logistopath 1
itspriyank 1
nRiTeCh 1
Marcus Fenix3
saifbukhari 1
hotshot05 1
chandrakant 1
GPMlore 1
manoja2k 1
sgx100 1
chetansha 1
killmastern3 1
itzmydamnlyf 1
VIJAY PATHAK - 1 *
sumchamp - 1
Pranav.Falcon - 1
RS4 - 6
shantanilroy-1
sharktale1212-1

*pending decision

Whoever is negotiating with IDM, just be slightly aggressive in last round of negotiations, just don't settle for $1 decrease in price, give your counter-offer, best offer etc.

Whoever is negotiating with IDM, just be slightly aggressive in last round of negotiations, just don't settle for $1 decrease in price, give your counter-offer, best offer etc.
I am not that much good in bargaining.should i give a quote of some amout ,this will be the last quote.give me some tips guys or P.M

@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar
I have not gone through all the pages but just wanted to add this info.
IDM seems to have some Indian resellers which also sell their products and deal in INR.
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/sale-in.html
http://adorn-india.com/IDm.aspx
Current listed price for a single user single computer lifetime license is Rs1850/-
Have you guys tried to call these Indian resellers. I think you might get an equivalent or even better deal from the Indian reseller as generally companies price their licenses at a lower price in developing countries.
Just my 2 cents since you two are taking so much efforts to collaborate all this.
This is their email for bulk deals. (from their site)
It seems that the other two resellers are selling it for Rs1750 for single PC lifetime :)
Hope this helps.

Last edited:
@Nanducob @Kilroyquasar
I have not gone through all the pages but just wanted to add this info.
IDM seems to have some Indian resellers which also sell their products and deal in INR.
http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/sale-in.html
http://adorn-india.com/IDm.aspx
Current listed price for a single user single computer lifetime license is Rs1850/-
Have you guys tried to call these Indian resellers. I think you might get an equivalent or even better deal from the Indian reseller as generally companies price their licenses at a lower price in developing countries.
Just my 2 cents since you two are taking so much efforts to collaborate all this.
This is their email for bulk deals. (from their site)
It seems that the other two resellers are selling it for Rs1750 for single PC lifetime :)
Hope this helps.
I see most of the resellers are on identical pricing except http://www.officialreseller.in/Products.aspx?Product=InternetDownloadManager who seems to be cheaper by a large margin.

Back