RS4 - 5 -yes
shantanilroy-1 yes
sharktale1212-1 yes
drkrack-1 yes
samiryadav 1 yes
pratikb- 1yes
KRuSnlk- 1yes

So did you guys make the purchase? This group buy is taking like forever lol
Lol i understand, we stand a great chance for negotiation if we manage to reach 40 , we actually had 40+ buyers but unfortunately they backed off at the last moment.But, not going to wait to reach 40, just see the remaining interested guys and we are done.

Is this available? If yes, what price?

If it is still available, please tell me the tentative price.
Tonec.inc quoted 14.95 $ (around 1000 inr) for 30+ licences.We have now 36 buyers.Will ask one more quote to lessen price ,might get it at much lesser price if we have atleast 40 licences which i am going to negotiate @ 11$ per licence.@Kilroyquasar will P.M you more details about this.Cheers !

Sorry for not responding for too long as was traveling with ltd. connectivity. Unfortunately I wont be buying the license as it was for somebody else which informed me pretty late that he aint interested anymore.

I asked for a quote for 35 to 40 licenses & they said the best they can do is 13.95$.
So just give a deadline like tomorrow for those interested & make the purchase. Not worth waiting anymore.

Wow. So much interest !
I've never used IDM. Have always been on JDownloader - primarily due to the ability to get from file sharing sites and its web spider ( with filetype filter)

Can anyone help with what IDM additionally offers in comparison to JDownloader. I may opt in.

Mods: Please edit the title of this thread to make the deadline as june 18.I think two days is enough for interested people people to make decision and pay.Thank You.

Back