[Group Buy] Internet Download Manager

Looks like they jacked up the prices. I am seeing 29.95 on the website now, which used to 24.95. We ordered just in time. I don't think we would be able to get this deal in future.

Last edited:
Is this key binded to the system we install like hardware lock kind of ??

I mean today i install the key on one system and tomorrow when i buy altogether a brand new pc can i still use the key on the new system provided i have uninstalled it from old pc ??

Guys, please pay Sushant. His efforts need to be appreciated. He has not only taken the onus of organising this for us but also the unsecured financial risk that this carries without being in anyway obliged to do so. He could have easily asked for payments first and only then placed the order but in the interests of time saved and the best rate he went ahead and did it.

I'm sure if we had paid first.. Everyone would have been hounding him to deliver on his promise.. Let's please not waste his time and make him chase and follow up for the payments.

Lastly please also don't forget 20x1026 per key = 20.5k . Not a small amount for most people.

@hiren parekh @pratikb @amit_talkin @shashank_r_t @manucitc
Guys whats the deal? I have been tagging you, have sent you the PMs and heard no replies. If you don't want to buy, please mention here so that the keys could be shared with someone else. This is however terribly disappointing for me, seeing that few of you had been online and yet didn't respond. I am yet to sell 9 keys for which I paid in good faith.

@hiren parekh @pratikb @amit_talkin @shashank_r_t @manucitc
Guys whats the deal? I have been tagging you, have sent you the PMs and heard no replies. If you don't want to buy, please mention here so that the keys could be shared with someone else. This is however terribly disappointing for me, seeing that few of you had been online and yet didn't respond. I am yet to sell 9 keys for which I paid in good faith.

Transferred Money. Was travelling. Even if some one is online he cannot transact with poor connectivity.

Back