Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey @ plikmuny i can get davidoff coolwater at rs 500 in my city but i have never bought it so don't know whether its original or fake. And honestly looking at the price i will never even take a chance to buy one. i wonder if its original are they stealing it from the factory lol. and when i was in dubai this may i saw few tester bottles there is a different market for tester bottles you dont get in a normal mall and i remember the prices for few bottles being the same as rivunited has listed. And also i had bought 2 bottles in go round 1 and i was satisfied that these are original testers. and srsly if you are looking for some cheap perfumes pls pm me i give u an address where you can get ADG for 900, 212 sexy men for 600 but you have to figure out yourself about the originality. And no offense to any one but i feel rivunited is doing a gr8 job by giving us this deal at least am very happy. he is the seller he can sell davidoff for rs 5000 and you are the buyer its your choice to buy or not if you can get it somewhere cheaper please you are most welcome to buy but please stop spamming the thread. If you really wanted to inquire about the reason for the difference in prices you could have pm rivunited instead of a post and thts the reason i doubt your intention. This is a tech forum and all the users here are quite familiar with browsing and specially ebay. Again no hard feelings and i don't know rivunited at all i have just interacted with him once regarding perfume but let him do what he is doing and people who trust him and can afford the prices will get it from here. And also pm me if you are interested in buying some cheap perfumes online i can give you some addresses . And last thing i have to say is, take a look at this link below. the original price of this watch will be approx above 1.5 LACS and here its rs 5000 from a power seller. but you have to figure out whether about its originality.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/NEW-IMPORTED...someone whom you dont know much about them...

WOW!!! that felt like hitting me hard with a hammer !!!
my god, all i asked rivunited was, whats the difference between ebay seller & him... moreover, both are online sellers literally...
one more thing, u were also in my position once, pls dont forget that, this is the first time i am hearing something like this, means original perfumes at dirt cheap price... even my friend who has got extensive knowledge about perfumes & using many of them regularly got shocked by hearing the price what rivunited is offering...
obviously i got the doubt, hence asked him openly with a reference... u cant say ebay items are all fake... unless u prove it u r innocent if i suspect anyone in india, he/she wil be a convict ... thats what indian law says...
coming to the topic, i am not spamming, i am talking something which makes sense & very much related to the topic...

if you think that i am here for some cheap perfumes, i wouldnt have posted that ebay link on the first instance & i wouldnt be here wasting my time asking or telling something & wait for a reply here... & to tell you one thing, i have nothing against the seller or this community & its members... i dont have to earn my daily bread by doing this.... i have other better job to do... to be precise, to save lives of people who fall sick...

at last, no hard feelings against you or any member of this community... just told you what i felt... i hope you will be careful next time when you are talking like this to someone whom you dont know much about them...

iam really sorry if i was rude but before this there was someone who tried spamming this thread even though u were not spamming and i take my words back. I think i got your point and you got mine. so lets end this topic here..

cheers

hey @ plikmuny i can get davidoff coolwater at rs 500 in my city but i have never bought it so don't know whether its original or fake. And honestly looking at the price i will never even take a chance to buy one. i wonder if its original are they stealing it from the factory lol. and when i was in dubai this may i saw few tester bottles there is a different market for tester bottles you dont get in a normal mall and i remember the prices for few bottles being the same as rivunited has listed. And also i had bought 2 bottles in go round 1 and i was satisfied that these are original testers. and srsly if you are looking for some cheap perfumes pls pm me i give u an address where you can get ADG for 900, 212 sexy men for 600 but you have to figure out yourself about the originality. And no offense to any one but i feel rivunited is doing a gr8 job by giving us this deal at least am very happy. he is the seller he can sell davidoff for rs 5000 and you are the buyer its your choice to buy or not if you can get it somewhere cheaper please you are most welcome to buy but please stop spamming the thread. If you really wanted to inquire about the reason for the difference in prices you could have pm rivunited instead of a post and thts the reason i doubt your intention. This is a tech forum and all the users here are quite familiar with browsing and specially ebay. Again no hard feelings and i don't know rivunited at all i have just interacted with him once regarding perfume but let him do what he is doing and people who trust him and can afford the prices will get it from here. And also pm me if you are interested in buying some cheap perfumes online i can give you some addresses . And last thing i have to say is, take a look at this link below. the original price of this watch will be approx above 1.5 LACS and here its rs 5000 from a power seller. but you have to figure out whether about its originality.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/NEW-IMPORTED...route is advised .btw i doubt your intention.

Ebay has very good return policies also the seller has sold many coolwater edts and originals.plikmuny question was valid ,possibly pm route is advised .btw i doubt your intention.
thanks for ur backup words... anyway, i will be using PM service for any queries... i hope what you are referring about the intentions are for him not for me, isn't it ?
Ebay got one of the best policies for online sellers... for countries like India... !!! i like that site very much. i am a regular buyer at ebay.in
cant withstand someone just pass a comment on Ebay as well as my shopping behaviour... i believe this is a public forum...
thanks for everyone if they understand my point... happy shopping.

thanks for ur backup words... anyway, i will be using PM service for any queries... i hope what you are referring about the intentions are for him not for me, isn't it ?
Ebay got one of the best policies for online sellers... for countries like India... !!! i like that site very much. i am a regular buyer at ebay.in
cant withstand someone just pass a comment on Ebay as well as my shopping behaviour... i believe this is a public forum...
thanks for everyone if they understand my point... happy shopping.

offcourse i was taking about him.

[FONT=&quot]Cartier Santos (M) (100ml) – 2000rs[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Araani ADG 100ml - 1800[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Gucci pour home—2150
How much to put in your account ? is it the same as before ?
[/FONT]

@Rivunited

The account info that you had given me that day, i think 1 thing is missing in that... Your forgot to mention which type of account you have... Is it Savings AC or Current AC?

Last edited by a moderator:
[FONT=&amp]Cartier Santos (M) (100ml) – 2000rs[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Araani ADG 100ml - 1800[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Gucci pour home—2150
How much to put in your account ? is it the same as before ?
[/FONT]

PM'd you details.

Rivunited

The account info that you had given me that day, i think 1 thing is missing in that... Your forgot to mention which type of account you have... Is it Savings AC or Current AC?

PM'd you details.

SHIPPING UPDATE FOR EVERYONE IN THE GO:-
The dealer has received the consignment on Saturday night, So the shipping will start only Tuesday onwards.

what all the shipment package contains ? i mean the specifications of the package including what all you may be printing on the box...
pls enlighten us on this. we feel like as if we have already received the product...
dimensions & measurements are also welcome, but i am more concerned about what you are going to print on the package except my address ??? i mean from where the package is shipping or its just a plain box with my address on it and nothing else ? i am quite specific on this, except this no other details will be there no both on outside as well as inside the box... will it be like this ? or the other way round ?

I read twice and I understood what is being said. Good for me :p

what all the shipment package contains ? i mean the specifications of the package including what all you may be printing on the box...
pls enlighten us on this. we feel like as if we have already received the product...
dimensions & measurements are also welcome, but i am more concerned about what you are going to print on the package except my address ??? i mean from where the package is shipping or its just a plain box with my address on it and nothing else ? i am quite specific on this, except this no other details will be there no both on outside as well as inside the box... will it be like this ? or the other way round ?

Check PM.
I read twice and I understood what is being said. Good for me :p

I read thrice :(

Rivunited transferred the funds into your bank account... one last question... Armani Aqua Di Gio would be wrtten on the bottle right? :p

me too want the pic of the 2 bottles i ordered. Dio Faranheit & Armani ADG pls...
i am not able to send u PM since morning... why bro ?

here is what i wanted to tell u on PM, sorry for posting it here...

hmm.. that is where my problem lies bro. its ok. i will receive those 2 perfume bottles to my address only...
is it ok for you if i pay you after 2-3 days ? waiting for vitamin M to come into my account. i hope u can understand my situation... thanks bro.

Amended order plz.

[FONT=&quot]Paco Rabbane 1Million (M) (100ml) - 2200rs *[/FONT]FS[FONT=&quot]*[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Cartier Santos (M) (100ml) – 2000rs[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Araani ADG 100ml - 1800[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gucci pour home—2150[/FONT]

Discount Code (B2G3D) - 300rs off
Packing shipping in free for 4 pcs

Total 7850
will dep. 7850 in your a/c

me too want the pic of the 2 bottles i ordered. Dio Faranheit & Armani ADG pls...
i am not able to send u PM since morning... why bro ?

here is what i wanted to tell u on PM, sorry for posting it here...

hmm.. that is where my problem lies bro. its ok. i will receive those 2 perfume bottles to my address only...
is it ok for you if i pay you after 2-3 days ? waiting for vitamin M to come into my account. i hope u can understand my situation... thanks bro.

Amended order plz.

[FONT=&amp]Paco Rabbane 1Million (M) (100ml) - 2200rs *[/FONT]FS[FONT=&amp]*[/FONT]

[FONT=&amp]Cartier Santos (M) (100ml) – 2000rs[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Araani ADG 100ml - 1800[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Gucci pour home—2150[/FONT]

Discount Code (B2G3D) - 300rs off
Packing shipping in free for 4 pcs

Total 7850
will dep. 7850 in your a/c

Payment Done

for Chanel Allure for women

Please Confirm

Sorry guys my PM box was full maybe that's why you couldn't get through. anyway, pls chk your PMs now, have replied to all of them :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back