Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks FOR THE CONFIRMATION

decide to go for Paco Rabanne 1 Million Payment Done ! So that makes 3 !

Please do confirm once receive the payment for the last one and please try sending all 3 together

One more query will i get them in there original box packing

1. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

2.Chanel Allure for women

3.Paco Rabanne 1 Million

These are testers, testers do not come with a box. And yes all will be sent together.

Thanks FOR THE CONFIRMATION

decide to go for Paco Rabanne 1 Million Payment Done ! So that makes 3 !

Please do confirm once receive the payment for the last one and please try sending all 3 together

One more query will i get them in there original box packing

1. Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male

2.Chanel Allure for women

3.Paco Rabanne 1 Million

Hi, can you tell me quote for
Terre de Hermes
Narciso Rodriguez for Him
Christian Dior Eau Sauvage
Gucci by Gucci
If possible, would prefer smaller 50ml bottles (trying to sample as many before settling on 2-3 long-run perfumes)

^ Has my order been shipped out?

All mumbai pick-up are ready today, And all other mumbai delivery and Bangalore delivery will be sent out today.
Rest will be sent out tomorrow and day after. Can't ship out all bottles in one day, Takes some time to pack 80bottles and ship.

Can you arrange for Kenzo L'eau Par,if yes,then at what price?

Will check and PM you.

Payment made. Sent you pm

Armani adg, dior Fahrenheit, Blue De chanel

Amount received, Check PM.

Rivunited Dude..is the CK Euphoria for women? And can you get the 200ml bottle?

Yes there is euphoria for women i believe, No 200ml bottle though :(

Hi, can you tell me quote for
Terre de Hermes
Narciso Rodriguez for Him
Christian Dior Eau Sauvage
Gucci by Gucci
If possible, would prefer smaller 50ml bottles (trying to sample as many before settling on 2-3 long-run perfumes)

Check Pm.

@Rivunited, i have sent you a PM, but no response. R u busy shipping the perfumes to each & every one ?
pls reply to my pm... its urgent...

Last edited by a moderator:
Rivunited .. Can you please respond to my PM's as well. No response since 4 days??

If you have already shipped please share the shipping details.
Thanks.

can we expect anyone who has received their perfumes to share their opinions about the parcel received by now ?it is really going to make me feel better & calm our nerves until we get our parcels... pls anyone ???it is not that i am doubting the OP, as i said above, just to have a soothing effect until the real fragrance drop soothe our skin !!!thanks in advance... pls do share the pics if possible including your observation & review about ur favourite perfume.... i am sure OP(Rivunited) doesn't mind me asking about this, does he ?

can we expect anyone who has received their perfumes to share their opinions about the parcel received by now ?it is really going to make me feel better & calm our nerves until we get our parcels... pls anyone ???it is not that i am doubting the OP, as i said above, just to have a soothing effect until the real fragrance drop soothe our skin !!!thanks in advance... pls do share the pics if possible including your observation & review about ur favourite perfume.... i am sure OP(Rivunited) doesn't mind me asking about this, does he ?

Check the previous threads mate, lots of reviews. Revunited is an awesome guy!!!!!!!!

Good guy i brought adg today from him
The smell is same as original (Because it is original but tester)
No doubt it is good will surely buy next time.. Do not make your nerve go crazy just because of that Packaging...
It comes in orignal bottle (without the exterior cover) check his previous thread you will find the photos for the same.. No difference in bottle..
And first of all why bother about the bottle and packaging ! You are buying perfume so look and ask for the perfume... and i should say it is original...
Thx Rivunited

@All... you people have totally misunderstood my statement... all i said was, i am just curious to know how the packing & each ones perfume bottle looks.. its not an offence to ask for seeing what's each one's choice of selection, is it ???
that is all i meant. ofcourse, i cannot smell every perfume which has been ordered by many people on this forum from here itself ;) all by myself ... !!! practically impossible & i know we all know it..

till everyone gets their share, atleast we can be happy by looking at other's choices & how good they are for them and such stuffs.. just with a pure intention of keeping this thread lovely & colourful...

after ordering, & receiving the perfume bottle, what else would be there for the buyer to comment here which would be useful for all ??:unsure:

hence i am requesting you all those who bought it, pls feel free to share whatever you feel like sharing here & make this thread colourful & useful for others who have never ordered one yet ??? wont that be suffecient enough for the new comers like me to realise how trustworthy Rivunited is ???

Ofcourse, rivunited knows me how well i believes him... & i am sure he is a good guy... there wasn't a single doubt which crept my mind while writing those sentences.... pls excuse Rivunited... you are a wonderful man & doing marvellous job by helping others ... we all like it...
keep it up bro...

@Rivunited, made the payment... pls confirm my order... sent you a PM regarding the same....
waiting for your reply.....

Last edited by a moderator:
Op, i dont think its legal to sell imported perfumes without a valid license anymore. Infact you cannot unless you have the org manufacturers or distributors consent, aka a valid license and purchase bill.

How do i know this? V deal in aromatic chemicals and compounds, i.e the raw material that goes behind manufacturing these perfumes. You should be careful mate considering ur selling on a public online forum...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back