Group Order: Premium Perfumes, And here we GO again! Round 3!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the bottles that i had ordered from Rivunited in the GO2 were also in pristine condition albiet minor problem with the cap being a little loose in one of them. The perfume bottle can get a scratch or two because firstly they are testers, secondly they are without the box but still the packing with the bubble wrap was top notch to ensure smooth delivery. The juice inside is what matters when you are getting them at less then half the retail prices and there is always a risk with any kind of online ordering. So if you want absolutely no risk whatsoever you should head to the mall. Much appreciated Rivunited :cheers:

Thank you for the positive response :)

Didn't receive it today also , don't think will get it tomorrow , at least please make sure its delivered on Monday, really tired of asking ....

Bro, I Pm'ed you the tracking ID, It seems it was delivered when no one was there to accept it. Just have a look at the link I sent.

Rivunited, you are doing a great job here... no matter what happens to our parcels, i still find it a very good value for the money i paid for.. i am pretty sure that i cannot ask more than that.. eventhough my la male has no metal cap & it was leaking quite a bit & i could almost smell the essence from outside the box before i open it, i am very much happy with the whole trade.. thanks for everything... my order reached me on time & thanks for keeping upto ur words.... kudos to you bro...other 2 perfumes were in mint condition... even my friend got confused whether it is a genuine packed bottle or the tester... awesome buddy...keep up your good work bro... i will definitely rate you as 4.5/5 for the whole trading & your excellent feedback on whatever we ask you about that perfume....i will definitely consider your next GO, be it perfume or anything.... i can definitely rely on you brother.... thanks for everything...those who keep complaining about small such things, pls dont bother about them... its for the content of the bottle what we paid for, not for the appearence & external looks....pls guys, understand his job also... he is not doing it for his profit. there is lot of pain in arranging & organizing each & every order & parcels....so enjoy the content of the bottle, & dont care about its appearance & minute artifacts.... i am not ordering or blaming you guys, its just a request for you all... thats it...thanks for your support....

Thank you for the kind words, I'm glad you liked your product :)

I guess I was lucky with this GO as well as GO2- ordered 8 Bottles in All- got all of them intact- without any scratches- without any leakages & all with Caps !! For me this has been a great GO. and reflects on all the hard work undertaken by Rivunited to help so many members with such diverse variety of perfumes. BRAVO !

Hi Rivunited,

This time again you mentioned incorrect mobile number. Again this time the package delivery had issues because of this. Mobile number has the exactly same mistake. Please erase/remove/delete where ever you have written the incorrect number.

This time again the package is in the best condition. Davidoff Coolwater is a nice scent, but it does not stay on me as long as the tester in the mall did. There could be some difference in the quality as others have pointed out. I am supposed to be fine with this.

Overall, my feedback is positive. Please hire an assistant from the next GO onwards :lol:.

Hey Riv, finally received the last bottle on Friday. A really smooth and well organized GO i must say. Thanks buddy, especially for the quick replies to all the PMs :)

Got the Perfume at last. Haven't tested the perfume yet but the cap is loose and the base of the cap the metal thing has come off.:no2:
Now wondering if this perfume will evaporate. Need to examine the bottle again and see.

Overall to be honest not very pleased.

@ OT Just to help folks from Bangalore.
Actually never bought any costly perfumes in Bangalore earlier(Most of the time procured from other countries through friends...Of course they are free), but once this perfume bug has bit me thanks to Rivunited. I started doing research and the last time I went to National Market there is a shop which sells all kinds of imported items like Chocolates, Cosmetics..etc and in this shop most of the perfumes can be bought. Testers are also available and the best part is the prices are very good, they are comparable if not less than the prices in this thread. Most of the popular ones are available in 200ml also.
The Tester bottles did have a box. For eg I Tried Homme Joop 125ml(Price for tester is 1500Rs) and the Original Box was pink in color where as the Tester was in White Color. That was the only difference in the packing. As far as perfume smell is concerned there is no difference at all and the shop owner confirmed that there would be no difference between Tester and Original Perfume.

Ill PM you the tracking ID in 2-3hours. And sure let me know which boxed perfumes you are looking for. In boxed you will get almost every perfume.

I didn't receive any tracking ID. Have you shipped?
Let me know as soon as possible as its been close to one week since payment realization. Or provide me with an estimate.

Thanks.

Hey Rivunited, is there any chance of you adding some Niche brands? such as frederic malle, amouage, serge lutens, pdn, and even creed would do.

Im interested in ordering a couple of perfumes but have no idea abt premium perfumes. Can someone suggest me a couple. I usually wear Jovan Musk and Diesel perfumes.

got the ADG and the cool water. though I havent used issey miyake and ADG before, the cool water base/middle notes are definitely less stronger than the ones from my roommate's bottle i used to leech off :p but hey, the prices are good enough :p

any tips from the experts on how to compensate for the lower longevity without overdoing it ?

Another buyer zerocool had the same problem with Adg as mine horrible projection and longevity and projection and top notes smelling diff,Others please share your experience with adg.rivunited is giving me replacement for adg,but guyswho have used original perfumes please do compare projection and longevity with originals.

Hey Rivunited, is there any chance of you adding some Niche brands? such as frederic malle, amouage, serge lutens, pdn, and even creed would do.
Wow, this would be amazing. I would also add Acqua di Parma, Diptyque and Comme des Garcons to this list.

BTW, Rivunited, I'm still waiting for any update on the shipping of my order. I would have atleast expected to receive the Terre de Hermes by now. Please update (posting here because no response to PMs)

I didn't receive any tracking ID. Have you shipped?
Let me know as soon as possible as its been close to one week since payment realization. Or provide me with an estimate.

Thanks.

Wow, this would be amazing. I would also add Acqua di Parma, Diptyque and Comme des Garcons to this list.

BTW, Rivunited, I'm still waiting for any update on the shipping of my order. I would have atleast expected to receive the Terre de Hermes by now. Please update (posting here because no response to PMs)

Please check PMs :)

Got the Perfume at last. Haven't tested the perfume yet but the cap is loose and the base of the cap the metal thing has come off.:no2:
Now wondering if this perfume will evaporate. Need to examine the bottle again and see.

Overall to be honest not very pleased.

@ OT Just to help folks from Bangalore.
Actually never bought any costly perfumes in Bangalore earlier(Most of the time procured from other countries through friends...Of course they are free), but once this perfume bug has bit me thanks to Rivunited. I started doing research and the last time I went to National Market there is a shop which sells all kinds of imported items like Chocolates, Cosmetics..etc and in this shop most of the perfumes can be bought. Testers are also available and the best part is the prices are very good, they are comparable if not less than the prices in this thread. Most of the popular ones are available in 200ml also.
The Tester bottles did have a box. For eg I Tried Homme Joop 125ml(Price for tester is 1500Rs) and the Original Box was pink in color where as the Tester was in White Color. That was the only difference in the packing. As far as perfume smell is concerned there is no difference at all and the shop owner confirmed that there would be no difference between Tester and Original Perfume.

By any chance do you remember the shop name ?

and can anyone tell me how is Silver Scent By Jacques Bogart ?

These Shops don't have any names only shop number. It is the first shop to the left in the lower basement not very hard to locate actually.

By any chance do you remember the shop name ?

and can anyone tell me how is Silver Scent By Jacques Bogart ?

I've paid last friday and you've confirmed the same, please do reply when will it be shipped, I just need a date.

Hope you'd have shipped Dior J'adore by now. Please provide the shipping details.
And I have got the refund of the balance amount. It was super quick from your side.
Also I received the Ralf Lauren No #1 a few days back in nice condition.
Thanks for your efforts :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back