Group Order: Premium Perfumes sold DIRT CHEAP!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you guys are ordering so many stuffs, seller will surely offer atleast one free mini sample bottle. Please count me in for free sample bottle. Not looking for any particular brand, anyone will do:happy26:

wiil take 1 Dior Fahrenheit Absolute Add me to the confirmed list

Added you to the confirmed list.

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

As you guys are ordering so many stuffs, seller will surely offer atleast one free mini sample bottle. Please count me in for free sample bottle. Not looking for any particular brand, anyone will do:happy26:

Lol.. at such prices.. he is almost giving the perfume it self for free!

Hey really sorry man....but what I wanted was
  • Bvlgari BVL Aqua and not
    • Armani Acqua Di GIO .....hope that is okay. Please PM accordingly.

Can you please check if he has Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume [ or any if yes please list ]? If yes please let me know the price and i will confirm it asap.

Confirm me for one each of these four:
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey (Men) (125ml)
Dior Fahrenheit (Men) (100ml)
Davidoff Coolwater (Men) (125ml)
Paco Rabanne 1Million (Men) (100ml)

and can Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male be made available?

Also it will be better and helpful to all if you could put up pics of the bottles.

Can you please check if he has Victoria's Secret Bombshell perfume [ or any if yes please list ]? If yes please let me know the price and i will confirm it asap.

Will PM you by Monday regarding the perfume.

---------- Post added at 03:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 AM ----------

Confirm me for one each of these four:
Issey Miyake L'eau D'issey (Men) (125ml)
Dior Fahrenheit (Men) (100ml)
Davidoff Coolwater (Men) (125ml)
Paco Rabanne 1Million (Men) (100ml)

and can Jean Paul Gaultier Le Male be made available?

Also it will be better and helpful to all if you could put up pics of the bottles.

Added you to Confirmed list. Ill put up as many pics as i can gather. You will have to wait till Monday though.

1 Dior Fahrenheit Absolute (Men) (100ml) - 1900rs shipped to Bhopal. Till when can I expect shipment? and mode of payment? Kindly PM me the details?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back