GTA V - Discussion Thread

I would like to know where do you guys get your health refilled? I know there are med kits in each characters houses, but apart from that, where do you get to replenish it? I wish they would have just kept the hot-dog stand, like in GTA IV. Also, if I use the quick save, would I re-load from the exact same location?

This is exactly what I was asking Amandeep a day back! Besides the health packs in safehouses and in some missions I read that vending machines can be used to replenish lost health. Also, stores at the gas station sell food which add health. Are there any food stands/ hotdog stands on the Vespucci Beach area that you've come across Ethan?

This is exactly what I was asking Amandeep a day back! Besides the health packs in safehouses and in some missions I read that vending machines can be used to replenish lost health. Also, stores at the gas station sell food which add health. Are there any food stands/ hotdog stands on the Vespucci Beach area that you've come across Ethan?

I checked the Bradygames guide Soup. It said the only other way we could restore health is by purchasing snacks from stores or Sodas from vending machines. I didn't notice any snacks, but I did get a can of Soda on one of the Ammu-nations store.

How did everyone's first heist go? Spoiler tag it please.

The first heist was amazing indeed. Right from the entire setting up of the heist to the actual heist itself. I chose to go the:

Smart quiet way and it played out beautifully! The seamless way of character changing was spot on!

Which way did you go about doing the heist Ethan?

The first heist was amazing indeed. Right from the entire setting up of the heist to the actual heist itself. I chose to go the:

Smart quiet way and it played out beautifully! The seamless way of character changing was spot on!

Which way did you go about doing the heist Ethan?

I went in the smart way as well. However, I made a bad move by choosing a sloppy 'Gunman' and during the escape, he crashed near the tunnel and dropped the loot. Thankfully, the other driver picked it up.

But the whole plan was so well thought out. I spent then entire evening today playing as Trevor and I can safely say the visuals in Blaine County look much more amazing. The one thing I'm really annoyed about is how

Trevor kills Johnny Klebitz in such a stupid manner? I mean he was the protagonist of The Lost and the Damned for f*cks sake! That was a really poor way of killing his character.

About Trevor's Intro cut-scene:

It's probably one of the most bad-ass intro cut-scene's for any gaming character that I have seen but the way in which Johnny was killed off literally made me squeamish to an extent. Sad really.

Ethan, have you found any of the hidden stashes of money yet? I plan on getting to some of them. Thank the lord there are some great videos on Youtube on how to go about getting them. Such a huge map this time around it is, scouring it all will be a mountainous task!!

About flying the Chopper:

The effing thing handles like utter crap! Just why do Rockstar have to ruin these flying segments is beyond me in an otherwise spectacular game!! :rage:

Just loved the opening scene,felt less of game and more of the hollywood inspired grand opening. Way better than PAYDAY.

Ethan, have you found any of the hidden stashes of money yet? I plan on getting to some of them. Thank the lord there are some great videos on Youtube on how to go about getting them. Such a huge map this time around it is, scouring it all will be a mountainous task!!

Nope, haven't found any hidden loot. To be honest, I haven't explored a lot of areas. The map is extremely vast.

Flight School... AGAIN!! :rage:

The Flight School is killing me!! The chopper is a beast to fly steadily, I wonder what Rockstar was thinking when they designed the flying mechanisms of the choppers. It seems like the damn thing is being constantly bombarded with turbulence and keeps swaying! I'm beginning to have bad memories of the GTA: SA flight school.

OTOH, the plane's are much easier to fly in this game!

Flight School... AGAIN!! :rage:

The Flight School is killing me!! The chopper is a beast to fly steadily, I wonder what Rockstar was thinking when they designed the flying mechanisms of the choppers. It seems like the damn thing is being constantly bombarded with turbulence and keeps swaying! I'm beginning to have bad memories of the GTA: SA flight school.

OTOH, the plane's are much easier to fly in this game!

As I told you before, keep at it and you'll be successful. Took me around an hour to pass all the flying missions.

@Aman27deep:

Awrite, so I posted on another forum and according to people who have completed the game, it seems you can get on with the story missions even without completing the Flight School in it's entirety. Good news this!

Nevertheless, will try more for sure to get the chopper missions done at the Flight School.

Scouring the map and finding hidden stashes of money underwater (crash sites) and investing in property FTW it is then!

OTOH, when it comes to buying the more expensive properties in the game it seems like a huge task. It's not like in previous GTA games. Building a castle of money for each of the character's so that they can me made to purchase the character-specific properties is going to be rather difficult IMHO.

Last edited:
^^higher mostly.:banghead:
Found some tips to increase it & they depends on your missions too! Btw some pictures i took.:D

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Back