GTR² weekends

different setup :D open practice mode again

Attachments

• times2.JPG
    times2.JPG
    12.2 KB · Views: 88
^ It's a much more technical circuit than Monza, just stick to the line and hug those apexes. The trick is to try and be flatout through most of the first looong & fast right-hander.
See attached replay, I screwed up the hairpin but otherwise it's a decent lap. All aids off, slightly worn tyres and about 3 laps worth of fuel.

Bottle mind sharing your new setup :)? The defaults are like tanks to drive, tonnes of understeer in the first corner (look at me sawing at the wheel there trying to generate grip :p).

Heres my setup.. I prefer an understeering setup too :lol: IF you want an oversteering setup buzz maskie

If you're hosting why not ? :p

heres a recent lap.. my drivings gotten rusty :(

Attachments

• Magny-Cours HOT LAP bottle 1 31 9xx.zip
    202 KB · Views: 131
saumil and the others cant seem to join even if i'm on wippien so its better if someone else hosts.

bottle said:
heres a recent lap.. my drivings gotten rusty :(
Bah, so much track cutting :p, you just plough through the green paving on those fast right-left sections.

And nice setup :), doesn't understeer into the first corner and can get mid 1:32's consistently once the tyres reach their sweet spot.
Attached is a completely legal lap.
gtr22009061102344278.gif

Check the replay again, both times he put all 4 wheels on the green sections and outside the whitelines which denote the official track area :p.

Regulations state no more than 2 wheels may be outside the whitelines at any given time.
And if you just have to do it for whatever reason, then you have to lift off the throttle until you are out of the questionable section and also surrender any position gains.

are you guys playing GTR2 nowadays?

i used to search for gtr2 servers in hamachi network (website), but none worked for me coz i was using v1+ hamachi :D

Oh no, I simply cannot find time to dedicate to this these activities... I think my virtual racing days are long past :(

Back