Hauppauge PVR-150 MCE kit for sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
lulu27 said:
i have 2x2=4gb ram on my phenom 550 machine. Will it work properly?

If u have 4GB RAM and a 64bit OS, then it won't work.
U'll have to either install a 32bit OS or reduce memory in the 64bit OS to use 3.5GB to use the card. :cool2:

But the card is awesome with the included remote. :eek:hyeah:

If u have 4GB RAM and a 64bit OS, then it won't work.
U'll have to either install a 32bit OS or reduce memory in the 64bit OS to use 3.5GB to use the card.

But the card is awesome with the included remote

in 64-bit there is a registry hack which limits the RAM to 4095M (instead of 4096) and the card works :)

@ a1cell---Received the amount. Plz PM me ur address for shipping.

So the whole kit is sold.

Price drop on the PCI card --- Rs 800 shipped.

would you be interested in selling remote +receiver +IR blaster (without PVR-150 card)?

Will try and source that....ygpm regarding this.

If anybody else just needs the remote or the whole kit PM me, I will try and source it. I had got lot of PMs but damn I deleted all of them by mistake

Supra has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space.
Buddy payment has been made to your SBI account.Clear your message box.

^^ Payment Received.

Will keep thread open till items are received by buyers.

If anybody else just needs the remote or the whole kit PM me, I will try and source it. Whoever wanted it plz resend ur PMs

^^ Please leave a feedback :)..I will do the same.

Waiting for confirmation from "virus32win"

1 more kit is available ....so if anyone wants let me know quick :)

neojjjk, it'll work on your specified OS only if you have less than 4GB physical RAM or use registry/similar hacks to artificially limit it to less than 4GB.

^^^ya i have 4gb (2x2gb) memory

how to use registry hacks????

@supra i like to buy this card ur account details and mobile number???

ill pm u..if pm is not working then ill leave messages here

@Supra
YGPM.

Please someone send me the registry hack. :p
Limiting the RAM through advanced options in boot does not work. It reduces the RAM to 3.5 irrespective of the amount mentioned in the option.

^^ @ Abhijit ---- YGPM on the latest driver. Try it out and let us know.

Also for help of eveyone with Vista/Win 7 x64 with >= 4GB RAM try out this new driver . It should lay rest all the issues :D

ftp://www.hauppauge.com/Support/PVR150/pvr150_500_basedriver64bit_2043_24108.exe

In a while will also post the MS KB workaround to limit the RAM to 4095M which works confirmed :)

Type msconfig in Win7’s Start Search box >Under System Configuration Utility > Now Click Boot > Click Advanced options..> Put a check against Maximum memory > Make it 4095 > Click OK> Restart the System

Supra said:
^^ @ Abhijit ---- YGPM on the latest driver. Try it out and let us know.

ftp://www.hauppauge.com/Support/PVR150/pvr150_500_basedriver64bit_2043_24108.exe

In a while will also post the MS KB workaround to limit the RAM to 4095M which works confirmed :)

Thanks for the PM mate :)

A question though, isn't the 2048_25037 driver the latest one? Coz that is installed. I'll give this a try anyway and let u guys know. :)
Edit: This driver is an unsigned driver and even if installed has the same problem. See attachment 2.

And the Advanced options, if memory set to anything in Vista or Win 7, makes the usable memory ~3.5 i.e same as what would have been if 32bit OS.
I remember when i had my NVIDIA 9600GT, i was using this hack and it used to work setting manually to 4090 and the card worked. But after i moved to ATI, this never happens like it should. Sounds strange na, i know :p

I have also tried BCD Edit and some Vista Boot Manager etc bt to no avail.

Supra, is there a registry hack to do this? Maybe we can give it a try :)

Attachments

• Advanced Options.jpg
    Advanced Options.jpg
    301.7 KB · Views: 241
  • Unsigned.jpg
    Unsigned.jpg
    292.6 KB · Views: 257
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back