Hauppauge PVR 150 + MCE Remote Crazy Pricing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chaos said:
This card has incredible image quality. A million billion times better than anything else I've seen so far. I got one in bangalore for 1330 bux all inc.

How you got for that price?.

OK Chaos is getting a better deal please guys let me know if u need these @ 1350 or want to get from Chaos, cause i do not want to be stuck with 10 cards.
If u need them from me please tr the cash and i will courier in order of payment receipt.
I have 5 pieces ready today to be shipped.

Err no more available with the guy from where I bought the last time I checked. If anyone is in bangalore, please check with Microport on SP Road for confirmation. Sorry I can't ship any cards. I don't think I have time to go to SP Road again.

Chaos said:
This card has incredible image quality. A million billion times better than anything else I've seen so far.
yeah..im too using this card
this card is the best tuner that i have seen till date...

but with CATV there is occasional audio clipping/distortion on some channels.Audio distortion is a driver issue & is attributed to ADC wolfson 8775 codec's audio limiter feature at -6db...

If it's 1330/- in Bangy , then 1350/- is a fab rate for Mumbai i think. :O
Coz stuff here always costed a lil more than Bangy- around 200-400 more here, on products worth 5K and above. :(
Farookh sir is undertaking the headache of shipping it out and 99.99% not making a paisa on this deal- esp if Bangalore price is considered. :p

Most peeps buy stuff at goodprices and keep the source to themslves and their closest friends coz not everyone has the time and/or will to do this.

This may be called a GO unlike some no bill, no nothing deals. :p
And if people back out for 20/- bucks- one sada dosa/4 wada pavs- or try to coax some other poor chap to buy these for them and ship them from Bangy- i dunno what to say. :p
Yeah- those who are from Bangy, in and around Bangy, with friends/relatives in Bangy may try to save that 20 bucks and maybe the shipping cost from Mumbai and there is nothing wrong in that. :D
And i am not in love with farookh or a beneficiary or anything- was just posting some of my thoughts as i suffer from foot-in-mouth syndrome. :p

So if you know better and can prove it, watch me shove my foot into my mouth. :bleh:

Payment done, if possible please ship the card today itself, your mail box is full, please delete old posts. Please pm me with the payment receipt confirmation.

Ya Bikey,
u know i though it was a good deal and thought some TE guys might be interesed since i was getting it cheap.

But if it avail @ 1330 it makes no sense me getting it, you guys can just get it at ne computer market in major metros.(looks likes it avail).

I am out of this sorry guys first 10 i placed an order and will be with me tonnight out of these 5 are for my friends and 5 for grabs.
If ne one has made payment please pm me i will try to send it out tonight cause tommorrow is a holiday and will be able to courier only on 2nd then.

Wont be getting ne more. Sorry Guys.

OK- hmmm.... seems like market's getting flooded with these for now.

There is a big chance of stocks being available now and gone tomorrow or rates hiked when dealers estimate saleable worth or this might become cheaper still (how much do other local tv tooners cost??).
I don't think i am taking a chance for some hundred bucks- and i have been haplessly eyeing that silver blaster of yours for too long- so a black will do ok too. :p

farookh said:
OK Chaos is getting a better deal please guys let me know if u need these @ 1350 or want to get from Chaos, cause i do not want to be stuck with 10 cards.
If u need them from me please tr the cash and i will courier in order of payment receipt.
I have 5 pieces ready today to be shipped.

Farookh,

Pinged you, let me know your details. :eek:hyeah:

~LT

i think i just figured out why this might be flooding our markets... US mein, terrestrial broadcasts are gonna go digital very soon.. so its possible that they are getting rid of analog stuff.

farookh said:
Ya Bikey,
u know i though it was a good deal and thought some TE guys might be interesed since i was getting it cheap.

But if it avail @ 1330 it makes no sense me getting it, you guys can just get it at ne computer market in major metros.(looks likes it avail).

I am out of this sorry guys first 10 i placed an order and will be with me tonnight out of these 5 are for my friends and 5 for grabs.
If ne one has made payment please pm me i will try to send it out tonight cause tommorrow is a holiday and will be able to courier only on 2nd then.

Wont be getting ne more. Sorry Guys.

kya farookh man, u got senti it seems, arey i need one man, do send me your a/c no. and i will transfer the amount as said earlier. I dont think i can get this deal at this price in delhi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back