Have Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

Can anyone ping www.newmediaexpress.com?

I am getting 500+ms, it used to be 110ms.

Microsoft Windows [Version 6.1.7600]

Copyright (c) 2009 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\Windows\System32>ping www.newmediaexpress.com

Pinging www.newmediaexpress.com [202.150.223.245] with 32 bytes of data:

Reply from 202.150.223.245: bytes=32 time=548ms TTL=50

Reply from 202.150.223.245: bytes=32 time=543ms TTL=50

Reply from 202.150.223.245: bytes=32 time=561ms TTL=50

Reply from 202.150.223.245: bytes=32 time=542ms TTL=50

Ping statistics for 202.150.223.245:

Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 4, Lost = 0 (0% loss),

Approximate round trip times in milli-seconds:

Minimum = 542ms, Maximum = 561ms, Average = 548ms

C:\Windows\System32>

LOL!

Even we know better about broadband that their so called technical staff.

In my locality the exchange guy is such a douschebag, I asked him why am I getting high pings to international servers, he replies it must be a faulty modem!!
<

Clearly, he dosen't know anything about ping.

What a bunch of handpicked bewakoofs!!!

LOL!

In my locality the exchange guy is such a douschebag, I asked him why am I getting high pings to international servers, he replies it must be a faulty modem!!

I know what you mean. Same thing happened with me they said it must be an OS problem and i have a virus on my computer.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

happy49.gif
happy49.gif
happy49.gif

Once I was called them to report "Could not connect to PPPoE Server" error on my modem. And BSNL Broadband technical Expert was asking me "What is PPPoE Server?"
facepalm.gif

I told him that "I wont teach you until you pay me a tuition fee."
ohyeah.gif

LOL!

1ign22.gif

To be fair, [font="helvetica, arial, sans-serif"]the local exchange guy has no control over how bsnl routes their packets.[/font]

Absolutely, it's being done at the knob i.e bangalore and this issue is prevailing from the very beginning when it started it's service.So, nothing can be done about it.

[at] hacker,

I know that, but shouldn't we expect atleast some knowledge in the field in which we work?

You also said that local guys have no control over routing, but BSNL CC says high pings, must be local problem, try contacting your exchange. Or they just answer that a connection reset is required.

And yes, they always will ask you a question- Which model do you have?

@GameR1120 well, as we all know they are simply a bunch of dumbheads, what can you expect from them?

So, it's better to talk to some higher authorities.

lmao the line men at least have some idea about modems and broadband related stuff coz they have to install it. higher officials would probably not bother with figuring things like that out. but expecting them to figure out a problem like high pings is expecting way too much. do you think any other isp would give you a better answer?

Buddy i'm talking about the higher authorities at the knob who are responsible for these horrible pings.Temme what a lineman(ITI) can do in this regard lol?

It's certainly not in his hands.So, i suggested talking to the top officials at the knob and they certainly would understand your problem.I bet you on that.If you want i can give contact numbers of those personnels.

Back