Have Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

pings and bsnl have very bad relationship
<
, i have left playing too much CS just due to ping
<

#[member='smdeep'], #[member='Hacker']

Mention your location pls.

I request members who have got upgraded speeds.. ie those who are on multiplay n/w to pls state what all issues they have been facing. And what are the speeds they getting for http downloads.

As I mentioned in my above post that my speeds have improved but facing frequent disconnections.

Sounds like there is a problem in wire.

As far as speed is concerned, I get promised speed i.e 2Mbps

[attachment=12846:1771782084.png]
clapping.gif

But it's not fun because of disconnections !
evil1.gif

Have contacted the local exchange 5 days ago, still no response !
cursing.gif

Now a bit lucky as net is connected, but that won't last for long!!!

pings and bsnl have very bad relationship
mad44.gif
, i have left playing too much CS just due to ping
mad44.gif

LOL !!

Well said!
console.gif

Attachments

• 1771782084.png
    1771782084.png
    32 KB · Views: 177
I have no dc issues , its very very stable , will be switching over to multiplay n/w , now wondering increased speed + dc or 512kbps stable :/

I request members who have got upgraded speeds.. ie those who are on multiplay n/w to pls state what all issues they have been facing. And what are the speeds they getting for http downloads.

Hi

I am in Kolkata and the situation seems to be better these last few days. I can now surf normally. It does occasionally stop but not like before.

I am in Pune.

Pings have never, ever been good for me for more than an hour on BSNL. Such bad routing these guys have.

Sent from my MB525 using Tapatalk

Speeds have increased and stable too.. I get almost 120 - 140kbps sometimes (which is fantastic for me
<
) But the 6gb limit su*ks bigtime.

Hope to have 1mbps all the time from BSNL someday
<

Aman. BSNL's Multiplay(Data,Voice and IPTV on single fiber) network is different than regular BSNL's broadband network. Different Gateways, Routing and Ping time is much better than NIB-1.

If you can get the FTTH at your premises.Get it. even get it on 825 Basic 512Kbps Plan. You will feel the difference instantly while browsing and gaming.

Yes over 500 rs all plan are available on FTTH connection. you pay addition 10% to your Broadband Plan. 750+75 = 825

but thing is availability.
sad.gif
last time BSNL sales team refused to give me FTTH. SA told me its no brainer to lay 1 fiber for you.
mad03.gif
He said minimum 3-4 connection require to justify the price for digging and laying the cable. I am in talks with society people.

Back