Have Bsnl broadband speeds increased by 100%?

Now we are confirmed that there is no upgradation of FUP as not updated on the main website and everything what happened last month was simply a glitch.

<
So, enjoy till those crappy FUPs get exhausted.

Have got a problem with my BSNL router . It is the ADSL 2+ model.

The wifi keeps disappearing now and then and i need to goto the gateway and then switch off and switch on the wifi option

and only then is my SGS2 able to recognise it.Is it a problem with my phone or modem??

Any solutions for this??

for sometime last month i was also experiencing 1mbps connection. It stopped in 2-3 days.

it should have started with 1mbps till 6gb FUP on 750 plan in this month of March 2012. But I am getting 512kbps since 1st march. Was speed bump in starting of last month i.e Feb2012 a glitch too..??

it should have started with 1mbps till 6gb FUP on 750 plan in this month of March 2012. But I am getting 512kbps since 1st march. Was speed bump in starting of last month i.e Feb2012 a glitch too..??

No, you should get 1 Mbps upto 6 gigs every month.The glitch actually happened last month in it's 3rd week which is resolved right now.You won't get exactly at 12 o'clock.Check now and see there must be the speed bump.

No, you should get 1 Mbps upto 6 gigs every month.The glitch actually happened last month in it's 3rd week which is resolved right now.You won't get exactly at 12 o'clock.Check now and see there must be the speed bump.

Yesterday whole day was getting 512kbps only. And checked today morning too. That's why i got a doubt. Looks like have to give a call to Customer care now.

Any solutions for this??

Exactly my problem. IM having WA 3002 G4. Having this problem since last one and a half year i guess. At that time i even upgraded my firmware but still it didnt solve anything. So finally gave up. Just quicker ways of having devices recognize wifi: Just click save/apply button in wifi settings rather then switching it off and on. or jst physically switch it off and on (works sometimes and wont work most of the times
<
)

I have not read through the whole thread so I don't know if my problem has been reported by some other member.

I get good speeds when I am downloading torrents, but when I am surfing websites in any browser, I get sudden disconnects. Overall speed has increased but not normal web browsing speed.

i did it.....now how to check the status?
No way to check complain status.
<

But You can make a fresh complaint quoting the Docket number.

reporting No action taken/ etc. lt Usually does not arise.

Bsnl staff at concerned Exchange take action within 3 or 5 days.

Normally CC /Tech wing will call you on phone.

If you enter the default gateway address on your browser , you will be taken to the modem's hoem page.

You can click on the diagnostics tab and there you will get these values.

Also depends on what modem you are using.

How do you compute that dude?

Type 192.168.1.1 in the browser

Username/Password: admin

And then check the ADSL stats in there.There are some other stats as well such as LAN, WAN, etc stats but you have to check only the ADSL stats.Somewhat it depends on the modem type but mostly it's similar.

i would like to share :- "HOW TO GET PROPER SPEED OF YOUR BSNL BB PLAN"

if you are getting less speed than mentioned for the plan,

all you need to do is:-

FILE A COMPLAINT by dialing 1500 or 1504.

1.CONTACT SDO.ASK HIM TO CALL NIB AND TELL THEM YOUR MDF ISSUED PORT AND DO PROFILE REFRESH.OR ACTIVATE/LOAD NEW PROFILE TO YOUR PORT.

2.THEN SDO WILL GIVE YOU THE MOBILE NUMBER (if not then ask him
<
to give )OF THE PERSON WHO LOOKS AFTER BROADBAND SETTINGS.CALL HIM AND PROVIDE HIM YOUR PHONE NUMBER AND COMPLAINT NUMBER . and tell your speed problem in detail.

and you are done.your problem will get resolved in 1-3 days.

if not.....then go to NIB with a WRITTEN complaint .

there is nothing the ppl at exchange can do about it.its NIB which controls speed profile settings.

i hope this works
<
i found this after 15 days of research and meeting different BSNL officers
<

so should I change the plan to UL

Hope this is not some technical glitch.

Our should I Waite for a few more months.

This night unlimited is driving me crazy

Sent from my Blade using Tapatalk

so should I change the plan to UL

Hope this is not some technical glitch.

Well, it's definitely a glitch no doubt about that because many who were getting full speed even after crossing the FUP limit last month including myself are getting FUP'd after reaching the limit whereas a few of the customers are getting the full speed in this month and also it's not updated in their site.Anyways, i would suggest that don't change your plan as it's a technical glitch but if you wanna try your luck it's upto you.Best of Luck!

Back