Hazare's fast and its Impact

impulse1992 said:
Brainwashed By Congress Mafia
+1
the country's biggest tax evader had too confessed that he used to do the money laundering business for one of maha s ex-cm. So by all means the black money seizure will affect congress the most.

kippu said:
i totally support the govt for doing this , and it should have done when he announced it , enough of bending backs just because someone starts "fasting"

It was a Non-Violent Protest Against issue of Corruption which everyone in this country wanted to be addressed

Wat about the civil rights of the citizen of this country?

You're saying that our right for freedom of speech & the right to protest should be given up to please the Congress Mafia????

Get ur facts straight don't get brainwashed by the congress propaganda

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

I am no fan of the Ramdev Guy

in fact i hate him

I too am no fan of the baba.
I dont care what they do to him with their backdoor dealing but i cannot understand why the police had to beat up ordinary children, women for no fault of theirs.
And just not beating up but being put through the torture of teargas at them.
Had read in the sunday times that many of them were not actual protestors but the one who practised yoga and just wanted to thank the baba or meet him.

Govt of India aka UPA aka Congress + allies did a great job day before yesterday plus Kudos to Delhi Police .

I wish they had killed all the Men , woman and children including that dhongi baba.Finish everyone once for all .Anyone ,who does so called peaceful protest should be killed ,but those who break public property ,stop trains & buses like Gujjars did a few months back should be welcomed plus Gillani like people who want to break country/Anti Nationals should be given VVIP status .

I hope GOI calls for Army this time to beat all the people including Anna Hazare on 8th june at Jantar mantar .Atleast ,Govt can put some burden off terrorists shoulders. Terrorists in Pakistan ,and those who support terrorist activities in India will thank GOI. .

Secondly, I want congress to implement Prevention of Communal and Targeted Violence 2011 bill.

oh yeah !! :D

Evidence of police brutality at the Ramlila ground | Facebook

250067_10150204068564061_374918609060_6844181_5082418_n.jpg

246673_10150204078604061_374918609060_6844335_93793_n.jpg

250067_10150204068569061_374918609060_6844182_741657_n.jpg

250067_10150204068559061_374918609060_6844180_6126027_n.jpg

Fuel for Fire

New Delhi: The police crackdown on Baba Ramdev and his supporters led to many of them being injured. The police action not only destroyed property at the Ramlila grounds, but also left many Ramdev supporters injured. One of the seriously injured is 50-year-old Gurgaon resident Rajbala, who was attending Ramdev agitation. She was allegedly hit on the neck, back and leg during Saturday night's swoop.

She has been admitted into the Intensive Care Unit (ICU) of Delhi's GB Pant Hospital where her condition is said to be critical.

Her family claims that the police brutality has left Rajbala, who is on ventilator right now, paralysed in both arms and legs. The doctors attending to her say that she could be paralysed for life.

It's been a traumatic time for her family, who confirm that Rajbala underwent a cervical joint replacement surgery on Sunday. Her family said that they had asked her to leave the fast site around midnight but she refused because she wanted to supported Ramdev in his 'anshan' and that she was injured because of police lathicharge.

However, how she was injured cannot confirmed as there are no eye witnesses.
Ramdev supporter critical after police crackdown - India News - IBNLive

I got an SMS that Government will pass the Lokpal Bill if there are 25 cr missed calls to soniaji.

SPAM ............. DIGVIJAY SINGH ???? stop it damn you !!!

Back