Audio Headphones to finalize among these

hemant0285

Disciple
Hii
I am looking to purchase a pair of new headphones from amazon or other US website as one of my friend is coming down to India next week.
I have selected these 3 models
1. Brainwavz HM3
2. Klipsch Image One for 99$ on amazon
2. AKG K 450 for ~85$ on amazon

Budget max 100$ +-5
Please help me finalise one of these or any other headphones to enjoy Hindi/House Music, movies and I need good bass and not very bright/(sharp highs)..

thanks

Amongst the ones you have listed, I would recommend AKG K450 as my choice, or go for the grado SR80 or SR 125 as per your budget.

Hii
I am looking to purchase a pair of new headphones from amazon or other US website as one of my friend is coming down to India next week.
I have selected these 3 models
1. Brainwavz HM3
2. Klipsch Image One for 99$ on amazon
2. AKG K 450 for ~85$ on amazon

Budget max 100$ +-5
Please help me finalise one of these or any other headphones to enjoy Hindi/House Music, movies and I need good bass and not very bright/(sharp highs)..

thanks

A closed back headphones would give better bass and AD700 is a open air headphone, also some reviews has said it has really good treble and soundstage but a weak bass, so it might not be suitable for OP
Out of the three I would vote for Brainwaz HM3

Also why not get this
Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD-280 PRO Headphones: Electronics
These have very good reviews but good bass and isolation

Senns HD-280 are great but they look huge.. I need something smaller and easy to carry like the models I mentioned. Even AD-700 is not a good option in this regards..
Does the HM3 offer good bass response?? compared to the other 2
A closed back headphones would give better bass and AD700 is a open air headphone, also some reviews has said it has really good treble and soundstage but a weak bass, so it might not be suitable for OP
Out of the three I would vote for Brainwaz HM3

Also why not get this
Amazon.com: Sennheiser HD-280 PRO Headphones: Electronics
These have very good reviews but good bass and isolation

- - - Updated - - -

Bump.. please help..AKG or Klipsch

Back