Audio HeadphoneZone sale at mightnight (12th July Midnight onwards), anything interesting?

Hmm.. mostly usual suspects which are there in every sale, I guess they prioritize slow movers .. I would rather explore the pre-loved section

Apple edition of BTR5 was 10k, so ended up going with the Standard edition for 8k.

Once I get the points from this purchase, I’ll buy Tangzu Wagner or 7hz salnotes, will see.

Pla13 is a great iem. Needs an amp but planar is mind blowing. As a bass head it has ungodly rumble too. Only the sharp treble stops it from being perfect, but we can fix that

I went ahead and bought HD560s. I probably need to get rid of my HE-4XX now.
I wanted to buy the HD600/6XX but they're too expensive/not available.

I bought Fiio BTR5. I was using those with my Blons + KZ ZSN Pro for quite a while, then I bought a QCY T13. It sounds like 20% less good (Ofc KZ have better soundstage and bass), but the clarity was greater than my Sennheiser HD 4.40 BT (Not a tall order, imo), so I end up using QCY faar more often.

I still use Fiio BTR5 as a bluetooth adapter to connect my iPhone to my speakers (Some 2.1 speakers I bought in used in Sweden for 800 INR lol. It has recessed mids but decent bass and is loud enough for casual listening).

Back