Audio Headset for 500rs.

iPwnz

Brutally Honest
Skilled
Guys, I need a headset. But budget is quite low only 500 bucks.
I've had enough of el-cheapo ones. Not that I don't hate them, some of them are really good for the price but they aren't durable and doesn't last long.
I went to Nehru Place and saw a Philips model. It was black. But i don't think it had a mic/volume control.
I don't need mic but I need volume control. It's for everyday use.
Please post your suggestion. Need to buy it asap. Thanks.

I have the iBall Rocky Headset. It costs 400 Rs on Flipkart and has volume control. It has good bass and good audio clarity.

I have the iBall Rocky Headset. It costs 400 Rs on Flipkart and has volume control. It has good bass and good audio clarity.
Thanks for the reply. For how long have you been using it? Tbh i doubt quality of iBall products. I don't find them reliable. I need a product with a good build quality.

Will buy it on Friday or Saturday.

Audio products of iball are the best available in market for there price.
Buy it and u will not regret...
1 year full warranty just for 400₹ what else u need?
I too used these for 2.5years straight, still working but use them occasionally...

Thanks for the reply. For how long have you been using it? Tbh i doubt quality of iBall products. I don't find them reliable. I need a product with a good build quality.

Will buy it on Friday or Saturday.

I'm using it for 1.5 years and never had a problem with it. Here's the link- http://www.flipkart.com/iball-rocky...GRMJ&ref=f3f6959a-69e1-4c69-a088-6aeb28cec649

You can also try the Phillips SHM1900 Headset which is little above your budget, but has a good build quality as per your budget. Here's the link- http://www.flipkart.com/philips-shm...GKA3&ref=f3f6959a-69e1-4c69-a088-6aeb28cec649

@Violax correct me if i'm wrong but that Rocky headset is the same as Intex Mega headphone which costs a cheap 200rs. I just checked the looks and they look quite similar to each other. I owned the Intex headset a few years ago and yes it was pretty good for its price. And like you said it was pretty bassy. Not surprising that iBall called it Rocky.
Maybe iBall "re-branded" it? My other option is the SHP1900. Thats the model which I saw. its available on flipkart for ~430 free shipping but here the price doesn't fall under 500rs.
Anyway I'll go to the market again. We'll see.[DOUBLEPOST=1369300210][/DOUBLEPOST]
If you can increase your budget a bit (700-800), Sennheiser HD 201 is a very good option. It does nt have volume control though.

http://www.ebay.in/itm/230981435551
strict budget.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you want it to last don't go for those iBall or Intex headphones. They compromise on Build Quality and wearing comfort. So increase your budget a lil bit and get the Sennheisers mentioned above.
They will last you a long time plus better build quality plus better wearing comfort.

Since you want it to last don't go for those iBall or Intex headphones. They compromise on Build Quality and wearing comfort. So increase your budget a lil bit and get the Sennheisers mentioned above.
They will last you a long time plus better build quality plus better wearing comfort.
I think I mentioned "strict budget".

Back