Heavy Rain: Origami Killer?

I didn't see a post for this:p sorry if there is one!

Looks awsome but Origami Killer? What kind of title is that?
Produits

Here's a pic of the teaser "poster"
http://www.quanticdream.com/images/HR_web.jpg

This video looks good, (This video looks stunning)
YouTube, Video

Ive heard its somewhat like farhenheit, even though i haven't played it, some of you guys have recomended it to me:D

Spoiler to the video,
Seriously...If we're playing the male lead, **** going home after you've been sleeping around...not through the front door anyway, with that crazy b**ch waiting.

Looks really good:p:D

Yeah, I've got the video in HQ in my comp ever since they released it on E3. Amazing every time I see it, and its one of my most anticipated games on the next-gen.

I really hope they keep that girl to play that lead female, I've gotten fond of her now.

lol wow, I made a post in this thread in 2007, and now I'm posting in it after playing a bit of real Heavy Rain :p

Which by the way, is awesome. Lives up and surpasses expectations. If you played and loved Indigo Prophecy you can't miss this.

Params7 said:
Which by the way, is awesome. Lives up and surpasses expectations. If you played and loved Indigo Prophecy you can't miss this.
Hells yeah! Fahrenheit was kick-ass, albeit a bit old now, the story line and gameplay was highly engaging. People who have yet to try it, please do so. If you really want to know how Heavy Rain would feel like, try Fahrenheit.

The mall gameplay footage of Heavy Rain was unbelievable. Looks like the whole game will turn out to be a near movie-like experience.

Am I the only person on the planet who hated Indigo Prophecy?
The story was boring and the game-play was nothing but one quick-time even stringed after another.

The only memorable part of the game was the starting diner scene. That was really well done and the only part worthy of being called an 'interactive movie'; the entire rest of the game was interactive cut-scenes :|.

Yes, the videos look very interesting until you realize that the game practically plays itself. I am withholding judgment until I play the game for myself.

saumilsingh said:
Am I the only person on the planet who hated Indigo Prophecy?
The story was boring and the game-play was nothing but one quick-time even stringed after another.

The only memorable part of the game was the starting diner scene. That was really well done and the only part worthy of being called an 'interactive movie'; the entire rest of the game was interactive cut-scenes :|.
You'll have some followers who complained about the exact same thing, which is something that makes this game very different. Not being able to control the character movements, like the traditional way we are used to, could be a downside for some. It was the presentation of the game which was very unique. The way you interacted with clues, controlled character emotions with your decisions, gripping moments like when we lead Carla into a confined room and then having to control her breathing movements (having claustrophobic fear), voice acting and so many other things which really made this game worth playing.

The controls for player movements were my only major gripe. Having to move forward with L2 and R2 and to turn with L1 and R1 was freakin' annoying.

dinjo said:
Heavy rain requires hold R2 to walk

So ? :S
Is there any problem in pressing R2 to walk if game demands so? :p

Dealers have still not recieved Heavy Rain, I don't think I will be able to play it before weekend :(

Kushagra said:
So ? :S
Is there any problem in pressing R2 to walk if game demands so? :p
Yes there is. It's awkward & a clear indication that Quantic Dreams haven't learned from their earlier mistake.

Back