Help: Amway-Positrim

^^ Yay Yay sir...thanks a lot for the headsup, will surely first check if it is available in supermarkets in Aundh (More, Ozone etc) else will go to central near e-sqaure for sure.

I am sure that apart from weight loss there are many other good side effects of exercise.
PS: TECH HUNTER must be thinking that the thread has been royally hijacked :ashamed:

Thanks to all the friends for your suggestions and sparing your time to help me.

I decided not to buy those packets.

I will join GYM now and save money and loose weight. :)

coming to food,i can't plan diet because i stay in room and have food in hotel daily.

so they can't prepare the food according to my needs,but will avoid junk foods and sweets.

My office is 30min walk to my room.

so will walk daily to office.

Any more changes possible i my lifestyle?

^^ Even i stay with my roomies on weekdays and they both go out to eat in hotel. I used to go but now only on rare occasions i go, else i prefer having raw veggies or milk or fruits. I have made it a point to ensure that my dinner is the lightest meal of my day with breakfast being the heaviest.

Walking will be really good option for you, but make it brisk and in the evening too walk you way it will help you a lot.

You should not kill cravings but once in a while have food that you like but in limited quantity and yes do not look at this thread at all :p

raksrules said:
^^ Even i stay with my roomies on weekdays and they both go out to eat in hotel. I used to go but now only on rare occasions i go, else i prefer having raw veggies or milk or fruits. I have made it a point to ensure that my dinner is the lightest meal of my day with breakfast being the heaviest.

Walking will be really good option for you, but make it brisk and in the evening too walk you way it will help you a lot.

You should not kill cravings but once in a while have food that you like but in limited quantity and yes do not look at this thread at all :p

lol

I am a pure veggie.

I never tasted cake,burger,pizaa or any of that sort.

I eat at exclusive veg restaurants only.

Back