iOS Help: Cannot get Verizon iPhone 6 to work with int'l SIM !

^I don't think it's phone fault... In that case it won't work any sim including the original provider. The way I see is, phone is not getting registered to the network... May be imei is not recognized in the hlr...

Atleast you are all able to get No Service. That is your Sim is getting detected. Mine is saying No Sim at all. I know it cannot be a fault in iPhone cz original carrier (Verizon or ATT ) works on mine. Does it need some special Indian Sim?

I don't think it requires any special Indian sim. if it would have been so then many people would have reported the same. Loads of Verizon phones already sold in the grey market here.

Did you try restoring it on iTunes to 8.0.2?

I don't think it requires any special Indian sim. if it would have been so then many people would have reported the same. Loads of Verizon phones already sold in the grey market here.

Did you try restoring it on iTunes to 8.0.2?

Okay. Doing it now.

Done With Restore to 8.0.2 !
Still " No SiM "
Activated with At&t sim. It worked.
Even sprint sim is working.
I dont know whats wrong. Badly screwed. This restore was last resort.

Would be a noob suggestion...but would be worth while to pay $2 to check the network lock....I am using a Verizon iphone 5s on vodafone.....but mine was pre-activated in US...had read it that the phone needs to be activated first on the parent network before using any other sim card....or was it only for note 3...not quite sure...

Went to my Friend nearby who has a shop.
And finally phewwwww Airtel Nano Sim is perfectly working !
The problem after analysis i have come to conclusion that this Vodafone Postpaid Nano series "H6" Nano Sim is not working. Tried various Vodafone Postpaid's.
The issue was with vodafone postpaid sim series H6 which does not get recognised in the 6.[DOUBLEPOST=1412931376][/DOUBLEPOST]Finally got it working !
Sim Series Confirmed working of Vodafone Postpaid Nano : HLR6

Not Working : H6

Last edited:
Back