Budget 90k+ [HELP] Companies to avoid while buying PC parts?

why asrock ? Gskill rma is good if done by primeabgb
It was several years ago but I had an ASRock motherboard and couldn't get a replacement even from PrimeABGB since they only forwarded the board to the manufacturer. Took a few escalations up to the India head to finally get the replacement board and on that basis, I would also not recommend ASRock.

On the other hand, PrimeABGB handles the brands for which it is the importer really well like Noctua and GSkill.

It was several years ago but I had an ASRock motherboard and couldn't get a replacement even from PrimeABGB since they only forwarded the board to the manufacturer. Took a few escalations up to the India head to finally get the replacement board and on that basis, I would also not recommend ASRock.

On the other hand, PrimeABGB handles the brands for which it is the importer really well like Noctua and GSkill.
oh,yeah g.skill prime abgb rma is good acro gskill rma sucks. dont buy gskill from acro or msi or anything else for that matter

I did RMA of Asrock motherboard and Corsair PSU before covid hit. Both took 2+weeks but there was no nuisance.
In the middle of covid I did RMA my PSU again, toh about a month for that which is understandable given the situation. Also I sent my Logitech mouse for RMA and they had no stocks of it so they sent me the buying price in my back account. Took around 10 days.

So
Asrock motherboard - repaired in RMA
Corsair PSU - replaced with brand new in RMA
Logitech products - replaced with brand new in RMA or refunded the amount in some rare cases.

This has been my experience since 2018.

I did RMA of Asrock motherboard and Corsair PSU before covid hit. Both took 2+weeks but there was no nuisance.
In the middle of covid I did RMA my PSU again, toh about a month for that which is understandable given the situation. Also I sent my Logitech mouse for RMA and they had no stocks of it so they sent me the buying price in my back account. Took around 10 days.

So
Asrock motherboard - repaired in RMA
Corsair PSU - replaced with brand new in RMA
Logitech products - replaced with brand new in RMA or refunded the amount in some rare cases.

This has been my experience since 2018.
what city asrock rma ? i am strongly considering their pro4 series for my next ryzen based matx build just so so much i/o on their boards

I am struggling with an RMA for a G.SKILL RAM module. It was bought from Amazon. On writing to G.SKILL, they asked me to ship it to Taiwan. Given the overall cost involved, I felt it's more feasible just to buy a new one. I am staying away from G.SKILL until they open their RMA in India.

I am struggling with an RMA for a G.SKILL RAM module. It was bought from Amazon. On writing to G.SKILL, they asked me to ship it to Taiwan. Given the overall cost involved, I felt it's more feasible just to buy a new one. I am staying away from G.SKILL until they open their RMA in India.
Lol Taiwan.
Gskill RMA from Primeabgb is a smooth sail as they handle the RMA for the brands they import. They do take their own sweet time for this but at least its better than shipping stuff to taiwan.
P.S. I Stay away from amazon for PC parts. The seller their don't take any responsibility at all for the after sale issues.

In my experience, gigabyte's support was terrible. They right away try to escape giving warranty or service. I had to talk to higher level guys from their hub and it was a big headache even for a genuine issue.
There is no proper management among them and I've never seen such negligence towards customers from a brand.

true. i rma'd asrock z77extreme4 in 2014 i think. had to post on their Facebook page and escalate upto their region/national head for the replacement. got a new board board with 2~3months left on warranty. their quality is good so i wouldnt say its something to avoid. someone or the other would've had a bad experience with any brand so if you look at the collection of all the posts you'll end up excluding 90% of the brands/companies.

In my experience, gigabyte's support was terrible. They right away try to escape giving warranty or service. I had to talk to higher level guys from their hub and it was a big headache even for a genuine issue.
There is no proper management among them and I've never seen such negligence towards customers from a brand.
damm,mine was got walked into the main repair center in mumbai walked out with a replacement in 10 minutes. No emails no calls, plain support that too twice. The first lot of B350 boards had a lot of issues had to get mine replaced twice once for i/o ports not working and once for a bios update killing the board beyond repair. Never use their @Flash or whatever it is called windows utility always use the q-flash inbuilt bios utility lot of people have killed boards using their windows software

damm,mine was got walked into the main repair center in mumbai walked out with a replacement in 10 minutes. No emails no calls, plain support that too twice.

The service depends also on whatever the location you are from. My experience was the worst in Bangalore and Hyderabad. For our issues we had to make several calls to their senior people in Mumbai and Delhi. Issues were never resolved completely, but we learnt our lesson.

first lot of B350 boards had a lot of issues had to get mine replaced twice once for i/o ports not working and once for a bios update killing the board beyond repair. Never use their @Flash or whatever it is called windows utility always use the q-flash inbuilt bios utility lot of people have killed boards using their windows software

My issue was not related to this. For your case, I guess if everybody faces such problems and several similar cases are coming up, most companies try to replace them to avoid the management headache and send the faulty units back to home country for complete repair or resolution. Similar to how Logitech immediately tries to replace 'double clicking' mice if they have stock.

The service depends also on whatever the location you are from. My experience was the worst in Bangalore and Hyderabad. For our issues we had to make several calls to their senior people in Mumbai and Delhi. Issues were never resolved completely, but we learnt our lesson.

My issue was not related to this. For your case, I guess if everybody faces such problems and several similar cases are coming up, most companies try to replace them to avoid the management headache and send the faulty units back to home country for complete repair or resolution. Similar to how Logitech immediately tries to replace 'double clicking' mice if they have stock.
even hp is doing call back of batteries

Back