HELP !!- Interested in buying TWS for daily use - its all over the place with multiple deal options

Samsung buds FE is good for calls and can block ambient noises quite well. This feature is missing on higher end buds pro & pro 2. Same goes for other high end brands with only few exceptions.

Scroll to the right and listen to the pink noise & subway samples
I can attest to this. They are surprisingly good for phone calls, the other party doesn't complain when picking up calls in public. I got it from TATA CliQ for ₹5.5k a week back.

The buds 3 series have a weird shape which might not be comfortable for some and the controls aren't that great as I have seen from the first impression videos.
I relative came around and I compared the Buds FE to her AirPods Pro. The AirPods Pro are more comfortable to wear and don't hurt your ears if you want to sleep with them in.

Now the controls on the Buds FE are fine. I didn't accidentally trigger them while adjusting the buds. The AirPods Pro's controls are fine as well, they use some force sensitive technology which you need to consciously trigger.

That being said, in my brief testing the ANC on the Buds FE seem to be on par to the AirPods Pro or even exceed it in some cases. Do note I was borrowing the AirPods Pro's so fit might not have been oh so perfect. I usually need large tips to create a good seal.

Back