Camera Help me buy a Camera!!

kippu

Skilled
Dec 28, 2006
if i can confuse you further ...the fz35 is so light you will barely feel it :D ...except for it looking big ,its very deceptive

WickedTA

Adept
Jul 10, 2008
^^ That's true and during operation, the lens doesn't stick out like a bazooka like on many other super zooms.

However, it certainly isn't a "pocketable" camera. I myself am contemplating on getting an ultra compact for those occasions that wouldn't warrant / accommodate the FZ35.

saqibnaj

Recruit
Nov 24, 2009
@WickedTA...Thanks a lot dude..
one more question. Is he a grey market dealer, and will there be any warranty at all for products purchased from him [manufacturers warrty or dealer warrnty]....
I wanted to know if buying from ebay, or national market is the same as buying from jayesh mehta??

ashvarybabul

Adept
Aug 19, 2009
Jabalpur
www.flickr.com
As I said before, if portability is the first priority, go for Panny TZ7 [no doubt in it..]

however if U are more mad about Manual controls, tele lens, good grip etc [like me]

go for FZ35..

the FZ35 has aperture priority, shutter priority mode, and 486mm lens which TZ7 certainly dont have...

and one more big advantage is that FZ35 has RAW..so U can easily fcuk [post process] the photo after clicking..

WickedTA

Adept
Jul 10, 2008
@saqibnaj: He is not a grey market dealer per se. He deals primarily with proper India-warrantied stuff, but *also* deals with grey market items. One thing in common with him and say National market chaps is that once you buy the item, you're truly on your own. The difference is that he won't try to palm off some used/shady piece as a brand new one.