Help me choose a Headphone (budget - around 15K)

There are a lot of great headphones out there in the $15,000 price range. If you're looking for something that will provide great sound quality and durability, I would recommend the Sennheiser HD 800 S on bapcsalescanada. com. They're a bit on the expensive side, but they're definitely worth the investment.
I wish i could mate... wish i could....
I've always thought techenclave as Indian website since i've never seen foreigners here...:p

There are a lot of great headphones out there in the $15,000 price range. If you're looking for something that will provide great sound quality and durability, I would recommend the Sennheiser HD 800 S on bapcsalescanada. com. They're a bit on the expensive side, but they're definitely worth the investment.
So there are headphones that cost $15,000 as well..

I won't call the Beyers DT770 a studio reference can. They have a profound V shape to them which I personally like as I am more into watching movies than listening to songs, and also the treble is really harsh. Bass also is a bit too much, but then again I have the 32 ohm variant. Also, they are the most hurting pair of headphones I have ever owned. A pure studio ref. headphones will be the Sony 7506, which indeed is very difficult to get a genuine of in India.

I myself am looking for a headphone in the same budget, as an upgrade to the 770s, in terms of more comfort, soothing treble and less punchy bass. But from all the feedback I've read it seems like they are as good as they get up to 30k range. Next tier upgrade is something like a 1770X, which is way out of my budget, or something like a Focal Elegia, which is nowhere to be found in India.

@OP it seems you don't know what you want. Do you want it for casual listening or critical listening. For casual listening, I'd just go for sony xm3/4 I've tried both they're a no frills headphones.

If you want to go into audiophile headphones, I'd suggest to get an IEM instead as you will not get a true audiophile full sized cans and even if you do you will likely need an amplifier to power those. Something like a moondrop aria should do you good.

Back