Laptops Help me choose a laptop backpack!

DarkAngel

Skilled
I am planning to order a Vostro 3550 from US and bring it here through a relative. I am planning to buy the $499 with NBD shipping option. Will the laptop reach within 7-8 days?
New Vostro 3550 Laptop Details | Dell

Dimensions: (WxHxD) : 37.6 cm x 3.5 cm x 26 cm

So I need help in choosing a laptop bag. I have zoned in on three laptop bags from Amazon but not able to select between them. So please help me out here.

Budget:~$25 (So that its eligible for super saver shipping :p)
I will order it today and will the super saver shipping reach a adress in US within May 17th? (It says 5-8 BDs)

Amazon.com: Belkin Core Laptop Backpack (Pitch Black/Soft Gray) fits up to 15.6-Inch laptops: Electronics
Amazon.com: Case Logic VNB-217 Value 17-Inch Laptop Backpack (Black): Computer & Accessories
Amazon.com: Targus Groove BTS Backpack Case Designed for 15.6-Inch Laptops TSB152US (Black with Grey Accents): Electronics

The Caselogic attracts me as its spacious and lets me carry a couple of jeans and T-Shirts in the other compartement. Reviews also seems fine.

But my major worry will a 15.6" laptop bounce around a lot when used with a 17" case?

I am open to other options too but pricing should be <$30.

TIA :)

For me it should be the Case Logic one or the Bellin one...the Belkin is also available from buytheprice.com for around 1500 or so..I guess there are coupons you can use to get it at ~1k and get 1 year warranty too... I have personally used belkin bags and they are pretty awesome..

Buy Belkin Core Backpack 15.6 inch in India Online for Rs.1,549 - Belkin Core Backpack 15.6 inch Price, Features, Reviews, Specifications, Photos, Videos | BuyThePrice.com

After that, it just comes to personal taste, The case logic also seems good...

And I would rather not have a 17" bag for a 15" laptop, its not very safe and why carry something a lot bigger and bulkier :p

I am looking at the same bag.. Getting a Dell XPS 15 from US (Should be here in few days).. Will it fit in the Belkin Core 15.6??

I will buy the bag from India.. How good is BuyThePrice.com?

And DA, can u put extra stuff like clothes into the bag after the laptop??

Looks good.. Though I still doubt the extra storage space I am looking for.. And XPS is 15.6" .. Might have to stuff it in!

And it is expensive even after the discount!!

Anyways, Thanks for the Reply.

Logitech 15.4 Kinetik Backpack Review

Capacity

This backpack holds a ton of stuff. I had four laptops inside the pack with room for a smaller fifth 13" laptop. For the pictures I went with three laptops (LG R500, Lenovo T60, HP 2510P) inside the rear compartment and two thick books in the front. Plenty of space to carry two people's stuff to class, if that is a wanted feature.

Logitech - KINETIK

ATPM 14.02 - Review: Kinetik 15.4 Backpack

Logitech Kinetik Backpack Review - Computer Accessories

Anyone bought this bag from this seller, is it original ?
As it sells for around 4.8k odd at other places.
If it's genuine one than 2999+150 is a steal for this.
Will buy it if anyone confirms the sellers authenticity

^^ Couldn't find it anywhere else apart from that particular ebay link and lynx india.. Looks like a discontinued product (In fact Logitech is out of this bag business).. No where to be seen in the US too. 3K is still expensive and don't want to risk it with very limited choice to buy..

Back