Budget 0-20k Help me With Fan Case compatible to Corsair iCUE Commander CORE

Last edited:
@raf1988 Ordered lian li infinity fans .. Yes corsair is crap in pin setups.

Next will be led strips or LCD panel with some art which is found in etsy. someone can help me on this..
Pics after setup:p. Do some trial and error, like Lianli hub to ARGB port and Corsair hub to USB or both daisy chained, and see what works out best.
For the display, I would suggest scouring some local electronic shops for a display . Display setup
For LCD strips, there are RGB ones that cannot be controlled via software for cheap. However, these are not pre diffused.

Pics after setup:p. Do some trial and error, like Lianli hub to ARGB port and Corsair hub to USB or both daisy chained, and see what works out best.
For the display, I would suggest scouring some local electronic shops for a display . Display setup
For LCD strips, there are RGB ones that cannot be controlled via software for cheap. However, these are not pre diffused.

Surely will share them. I am planning to set them outside the case , check everything and then do the swap , because i need/might have to disassemble the AIO rad for cleaning along with fan swap. Also routing the cables.

Display option is nice.. will look into it. There might be some compromise like hiding the taskbar etc.. But will look into it.. Looks pretty awesome.
I also had ordered a few custom panels from sahil.nmmt on fb. My experience with him was good.
kindly share pics if possible.

For LCD strips, there cannot be controlled via software for cheap. However,
I'm looking into the small display setup myself but i don't have any idea where to start from. Don't know what to look for locally as well
Surely will share them. I am planning to set them outside the case , check everything and then do the swap , because i need/might have to disassemble the AIO rad for cleaning along with fan swap. Also routing the cables.

Display option is nice.. will look into it. There might be some compromise like hiding the taskbar etc.. But will look into it.. Looks pretty awesome.

kindly share pics if possible.
Sure

1. Before Cleaning..
2.After Cleaning... entire setup

Attachments

• PXL₅_20230405_091543.jpg
    PXL₅_20230405_091543.jpg
    377.3 KB · Views: 56
  • PXL₅_20230406_043507.jpg
    PXL₅_20230406_043507.jpg
    233.8 KB · Views: 59
installed the lianli , moved corsair ml fans to front

signalrgb picked up all the fans perfectly , have to keep adding and deleting in the initial setup to see where the fans are , those who are reading this , try to name those fans which you have identiifed properly , will save you loads of time later on.

The problem was , the AIO was trying to boost the ML fans since the lianli fans were not pushing the heat or say not ramping up the fan speed with respect to aio / cpu temp.

Went to bios and identified the system fan header , i connected mine to 4th , set them to PWM and put a custom curve , now all fine. Still have to figure out a better way to control the corsair fans toadjust based on cpu//gpu temps.

Will post pics soon. Overall very satisfied.

Corsair 4000D case made it so easy for cable management , so many nice cutouts helped to cable manage.

edit :

One more thing , The lianli fans are very bad at changing colors . There seems to be some limitation in the framerate for lianli fans. So those who want to have fast color change , better stick to crosair. I for one can live with slow color change , i choose signalrgb theme in such a way. But this is one thing to note.

Attachments

• PXL₅_20230411_055237.jpg
    PXL₅_20230411_055237.jpg
    154.4 KB · Views: 57
  • PXL₅_20230411_022606.jpg
    PXL₅_20230411_022606.jpg
    305.8 KB · Views: 53
  • PXL₅_20230411_022603.jpg
    PXL₅_20230411_022603.jpg
    314 KB · Views: 49
  • PXL₅_20230411_014822.jpg
    PXL₅_20230411_014822.jpg