Other [Help Needed] Want to use unlocked BlackBerry Bold 9930 (US import) on Tata CDMA

anikptl

Disciple
Hello friends. I have an UNLOCKED Verizon BlackBerry Bold 9930 which supports GSM as well as CDMA. There is no problem when i insert GSM Sim cards like Airtel, Vodafone, etc..I can use it very well. But now I want to use Tata Docomo CDMA Sim (previously called as Tata Indicom in Maharashtra) into this phone. There is a post on some forum (http://www.rimweb.in/forums/topic/3...your-cdma-handset-after-meidesn-registration/) given in steps but i don't want to take risk. I want this to be done by someone who has already done this type of tricky work many times.
Can somebody plz help me out so that i can use my Tata Docomo CDMA SIM in my BB Bold 9930? If you know some technical person who can do this..I am ready to pay him for this task...please give me his contact/shop (preferably Maharashtra) details..Plzz.

Is your meid registered with Tata? If not get it registered first .

After visiting Tata Stores numerous times i came to know that people working there simply don't know what to do in my case. They simply reply saying that there is no need to register MEID with Tata & other stupid answers.
So, i finally mailed the Appellate, requested to register my phone's MEID with Tata. I got a reply after 2 days saying "We would like to confirm that we have escalated your concern to our respective team and will get back to you shortly."
Now, please tell me apart from MEID registration what else I should request/demand...A-Key, Tata PRL file etc..??
Also, please let me know after MEID registration what are the next steps after that...so that I'll be ready with everything.

Back