Audio help regarding headphones

Yeah it takes some time to burn in. I bought my EP-630 from the grey market and when I opened them and listened i thought I bought fakes as they were horrible ! Then after a few days they settled down and they were fine. But if you love to listen to music, you will want to upgrade them soon as they will not satisfy you !

yea i tght that exact same thing that they were fakes... and seriously speaking the philips i have dont sound bad at all when compared...and they are just 250 bucks...they have less bass but the midrange is better

yea i do love to listen music ...a lot of it ..i cant work without music and obviously i love clear good sound

mebbe il buy a new set but thats later once i get money for it and if im still unhappy with the 630s

ok....i lost my ep-630s which i bought 3 weeks back..and i feel pathetic losing 700 bucks...

now i want to buy earphones but not the ep630s bcoz i wasnt really impressed by their sound quality and im keeping a budget of around 1000 bucks

i want in ear phones coz i absolutely loved the noise isolation and i dont think i can go back to regular headphones

so now suggest me ....again..which ones to buy..i prefer good sound quality and not bass heavy phones like the ep-630

i have a few in mind...how are koss sparkplugs, sennheiser px10 ...and ive heard a lot about the cresyn 630 and their sound clarity..how are they

talk to bf1983 and see if you can get in on the Jaben GO.. as and when that happens :p..

basically get the crossroads x3i. if you get it all by yourself it'll set you back by arnd 2.3-2.4k.. if you can tag along with ppl buying other stuff you WILL save quiet a bit on the shipping.

if you dont have the cash on you right now then SAVE up.. these fones are so totally worth the money. you will not find ANYTHING in the same price range that sounds as good. :)

ok my parents are going to s bangkok and singapore in 3 weeks...is it possible to get the headphones cheaper there

i saw at jaben the mylars cost 40$....if they buy it directly from the shop there will it be cheaper

will it be cheaper though if i get it from there....i think il go for the x3i after reading the reviews...so its good right??

how much will the x3i cost if i get it from singapore and how much if i ship it from jaben

i will listen to these via my laptop and the creative zen nano plus mp3 player...do i need to invest in an amp?

if you get the x3i from Singapore, it will mean that you are getting it from Jaben's store in Singapore... jaben are the one and only official distry's for these earphones.. and they are based in Singapore.

it will definitely be cheaper there since you'll save 20odd sing $ on shipping

you should get it for less than 1.8k INR.

wow thats a really good price...fits into budget also...i just hope my parents are able to go there and pick it up

if they cant how much will it cost me if i get it shipped

the x3is r good right? im a little nervous bcoz its the first time im spending this much on earphones...

on the jaben site i read about x3i, xbi, svi..then ther was x3i ruby....im really confused by all this...can someone tell me which are good...

any other earphones at jaben which are good in a similar price?

on the jaben site i saw audio technica ath-ck5 and the mylar one classic...how are those two as compared to the x3i

i also saw a bundled offer x3i+ck5 goin for $67 and their individual prices are $57 and $38 resp. ..it looks like a good deal..

i cant find the x3i+ath ck-5 deal anywhere on the page nor can i find only x3is ...im getting it when i go from jaben.net main page and i click shopping ...what does that mean...is that offer still valid?

dude.. the jaben shopping page has not been updated for like ages. you want the x3i right? just ask your parents to drop by the jaben store and pick it up.

Back