HELP: Reliance Fresh Sellings Expired Products (Proof Inside)

@bir_p

mate i was just trying to point out the hopelessness of the thing.Just imagine op taking on reliance.for eg reliance total assets are $48,444 million(quoting from their annual report).Just think of the newspapers in their pocket.To just give you a concrete example have you heard of the book called the teflon prince?.Why is it banned in india?.mate if you think you can change the world hats off to you.Infact I would salute you and urge you to do it afterall we do want to live in a better world.But India where the rule of law applies to the general public but not to the ruling class.Infact Mr Manjunath was killed for less infact very less.Reliance fresh is a huge organisation and if op will try to sully their image then they may take action(who knows what).bir_p what i have learnt in this short life is safeguard your life it is precious.Thanks to op i will keep an eye on their discounts.bir_p mate in india life is cheap.so many examples.all i can say is all the best and if people can change the system a la Rang de basanti then good.But sadly real life does not follow reel life.life is precious safeguard it.

thot of adding this.check this link about baraka dutt.
NDTV censored blogger over criticism of Mumbai terrorist attack reporage, 27 Nov 2008 - Wikileaks

power of corporates.infact there are innumerable examples.

1036535672_gif.gif

Back