Budget 21-30k Help with Ryzen Build

Went ahead with Chiptronex HX1000 majorly due to the cheap costs. So I believe my build is now complete with the below Specs :

CPU : Ryzen 5 3600
Mobo : Asrock B450M Pro 4
RAM : G.Skill Sniper X 3600 8gb*2
PSU : Cooler Master MWE 550 Bronze V2
Case : Chiptronex HX1000 (Might upgrade later)
GPU : Gigabyte GT 1030 (Will upgrade later)
SSD : Samsung PM961 256gb

Waiting for the Case and PSU to arrive now.

Does the cabinet come with 4 fans? And have you added any additional fans?
Haven't received the cabinet yet. Should get it by the coming Sunday/Monday, but yeah it does seem to come with 4 fans as per reviews on Amazon. I'll not be adding any additional fans right now as I don't plan to use it for very heavy workloads/overclocking and live in a colder part of the country.

Finally Completed my Build today. The case does come with 4 fans, 3 on the front have addressable RGB while the back one is a regular fan. As I understood, None of the case fans are Speed Controllable fans as they don't come with 4 pin headers for connection to motherboard.

My RAM is running by default at 2133Mhz tried enabling the XMP profile in BIOS and setting the frequency as 3600 but the RAM still seems to run at 2133. Will play around with the BIOS further to check and fix this as maybe I did select the XMP profile and Frequency but did not apply it. (The area to the left of the frequency selection in the BIOS did say 2133mhz despite me selecting the 3600Mhz option, I thought that might be a bug but not really.

Back