hi, this is dr singh

drsingh

Adept
hi , everybody. i have been surfing this site about two weeks now.great site. passionate people and the posters really know their stuff.am a big gadget freak myself and a budding audiophile.looking forward to interacting with like minded guys.this is a welcome break from my hectic profession.

wow .nice to have so many responses in a single day.i have finished my internship last year.now working as a junior resident in the icu.just finished giving exams.coming online after a long time and stumbled on this amazing site.

just a bit more about myself.i love music.i game occasionally(wnen i get the time) :).mainly rts.chess.playing age of empires 3 and loving it.and i spend half an hour daily on google news science and tech section.well informed about latest happenings in the tech world.

@drsingh-ji
I am 23 years old. I share a sexual relationship with my girlfriend. During the act, I used to slap her butt gently and she enjoyed the same. Of late, she has put on weight around her buttocks. She is scared that the gain is primarily because of thumping. Is it true Should I stop immediately?

nowdays i am working in the CCU in a medical college in ambala.just bitten by the hi-fi audio bug.was looking for an indian tech forum site and landed up here.

Back