1. Yes
Remaining Warranty Period
Varied - based on the item
Invoice Available?
Yes
Reason for Sale
moving out of India
Components for sale -
Mobo - Crosshair VII Hero (x470) - purchased on 21-May'18, still under warranty - bill available - Sold
Processor - AMD Ryzen 7 2700 - purchased on 15-May'18, still under warranty - bill available - Sold outside
CPU cooler - Corsair H115i AIO cooler - purchased on 15-May'18, still under warranty - bill available - Sold
SSD - Samsung 850 evo 250GB - purchase details and bill not available, still in good health (screenshot attached) - Sold
SSD - Corsair force 3 120GB - purchase details and bill not available, still in good health (screenshot attached) - Sold
SMPS - Corsair RM850i - purchased on 18-May'18, still under warranty - bill available - Sold outside
Router - Netgear R7000- purchase details and bill not available currently but in pristine condition (can check for bill and find over emails) - 8000/-
Monitor - Asus ROG PG279q 2K monitor with gsync - purchase details and bill not available currently but in pristine condition (can check for bill and find over emails) - sold to @sj88

Very slightly negotiable. Feel free to ping me over PM. Please do not low ball, meaningful offers will be considered and replied to.
Do not hesitate to ask for more pics if you are genuinely interested to buy this. The PC is currently being used so individual components cannot be screenshotted for now.

external 1.jpg internal 1.jpg internal 2.jpg monitor 1.jpg router.jpgcover 1.jpgcover 2.jpg 860 evo health.png 850 evo health.png

Last edited:
I wish I was going to USA
I am actually moving to UK. And the parts are damn expensive but then I took the hard pill of going for a ultrabook and use my ps4 for gaming

I wish I was going to USA
I am actually moving to UK. And the parts are damn expensive but then I took the hard pill of going for a ultrabook and use my ps4 for gaming
Not selling the GPU ?

Also, I think you forgot to add a 0 to the total price of your PC (And to the The router name, as mentioned by puns). I'd but it for that amount in a heartbeat :p

Mobo, CPU cooler, ssd, monitor and router still available for sale.
Another ssd (old) added to the sale, can throw it in for free if anyone willing to take 2 out of the rest of the components.
Price reduced for the monitor - market correction.
Some of the items sold outside the forum which are marked.

Bump to the top..

Bump!! one time reduction in price for monitor for a limited period to 45K (not negotiable).
This is still on warranty for 3 years.
Looking for a quick sale.

Bump!! one time reduction in price for monitor for a limited period to 45K (not negotiable).
This is still on warranty for 3 years.
Looking for a quick sale.
Is that including shipping charges? (BTW, I reside in Delhi). If yes, I will take it.

Back