high voltage fluctuation killed my PS3 or seems to be like it :(

unleashed87

Disciple
My PS3 is 3.5 years old and was purchased out of the country. There was a high voltage fluctuation in my building yesterday when I was playing on my PS3. It stopped working that instant. Is there any way I can get it checked/repaired from any grey market shop? If yes please let me know, I am from Bangalore. Thanks in advance.

My PS3 is 3.5 years old and was purchased out of the country. There was a high voltage fluctuation in my building yesterday when I was playing on my PS3. It stopped working that instant. Is there any way I can get it checked/repaired from any grey market shop? If yes please let me know, I am from Bangalore. Thanks in advance.
Bro better take it to the service center. Or you can take it to SP road.
At the entrance, take the first lane to the left and then the consecutive left. You will find a shop that sells video games. the guy will get the PS3 fixed but I would really suggest checking the cost a the service center at CMH road near State bank of patiala.

Ps3 has external power brick so most likely it has stopped working...
Get a new or from someone else power supply and use it with ps3..
PS3 slim and ultra slim does not have a power brick

PS3 with an external power supply brick? All PS3 units have internal power supply.
Too bad otherwise all he'd have to do is change the brick.

There is no way a fluctuation can kill a unit that works off dc. Most likely the power unit blew. Internal means you need to give the whole unit in for a psu replacement.

Back