Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Watched "SHE" on Netlfix. Ok for a one time watch.
Also watched "Taj Mahal 1989". I am not sure if I liked or not but it is not something that interests me. Looked more like art movie.

I have two recommendations to make.
Made In Heaven (Prime Video)- Hands down one the best hindi series I may have ever seen.
Tumbbad (Prime Video)- It's not a show but a movie but I could not recommend this movie enough as it happens to be my favourite hindi movie.
You could check both of them out!
Cheers!

Panchayat on prime is a very nice show. Grounded and shows real (at least I felt) village life and is a very refreshing watch.
Its good with little change.. Watched 2 episodes soo far..

Dont miss this = Yeh Meri Family 2018
You might refresh a bit.. your school life.

Special Ops - Darn same problem all over again. Neither the level of direction is there, nor is the intent to deliver a crisp product. They know that the series will grab plaudits from the audience who are fine with mediocre stuff. Ending really was something that warranted hauling of the director over hot coals.

6/10

Asur is good in parts. Few bits are fantastic. Few are downright farcical. Starts well but keeps going downhill afterwards. Last two episodes are :bored:.

On other hand, Panchayat is delightful just like any other TVF series. :)

Talking of TVF they deliver quite a good family shows. Look for Yeh meri family, Kota Factory, The Aam Aadmi Family S1 S2 etc.

Watched paatal lok
Utterly entertaining watch
Versy and crisp fast paced
The lead actor looked totally in zone with the sort of role he was given, just too good.
He carried it all himself and the final product is very very good..
Ending was good very good but could have been better.

All in all 9/10

I generally don't watch hindi movies or shows etc but this was very very good.

Panchayat is also pretty nice, very simple yet entertaining.
Thank god atleast some people have strayed paying attention to the preference and choices of urban population, as far as web shows are concerned otherwise it seemed as if tv shows in India were being made for village folks only.

On a diff note you guys can watch THE BOYS, WATCHMEN, THE NIGHT MANAGER, THE NIGHT OF, THE BODYGUARD if you wish to watch English Miniseres.
There are a lot of those out there I am sure you guys are aware of them Alreday.

Thanks

Watched paatal lok
Utterly entertaining watch
Versy and crisp fast paced
The lead actor looked totally in zone with the sort of role he was given, just too good.
He carried it all himself and the final product is very very good..
Ending was good very good but could have been better.

All in all 9/10

I generally don't watch hindi movies or shows etc but this was very very good.
It is indeed good.

Dirilis: Ertugrul

This series is a must-watch. It has an excellent story, coupled with great performances and perfect cinematography.
Entertaining from start to finish with an inspiring message of the belief that good triumphs over evil.
Total 5 Seasons

Back