Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Dirilis: Ertugrul

This series is a must-watch. It has an excellent story, coupled with great performances and perfect cinematography.
Entertaining from start to finish with an inspiring message of the belief that good triumphs over evil.
Total 5 Seasons

Is this available in Hindi ?

Just finished Bandish Bandits. Omg what a rollercoaster ride it was. I still cannot understand who is the winner here, the excellent casting, including Naseeruddin Shah, and both lead newcomers, the people who chose the location and designed the sets and costumes, the storywriters, or the excellent composers Shankar-Ehsaan-Loy and the singers including Javed Ali, Shankar Mahadevan and Jonita Gandhi. Also most of the tracks gave me goosebumps because I remember learning them way back in childhood. Please do yourselves a favor and watch it. Probably the best HIndi series that has been released after Made in heaven.

Just finished Bandish Bandits. Omg what a rollercoaster ride it was.

+1
I had decided against watching Indian series due to unnecessary excessive curse words, and dirty stuffs. Yes I also hate watching Radhika Apte in every serial.

I was forced to see this .. and I really liked it.
Amazing acting, beautifully portrayed storyline. And music... don’t have words for it.

I believe this one of the top notch series on Indian ott as of now.
And is a great example .. that brilliant tv shows can be made without mother/sister swearing.

Last edited:
Abhay season 2 trailer is out on YouTube. Releasing on 15th Aug.
Alas, not impressed by this at all.
Abhay 1 was mind-blowing compared to the 3 episodes shown.. (- vote for abhay 2)

Hope they get something good on 4th september adding new episodes (as per trailor it seems - vote again)

Bought zee5 subscription just for this series.

There are many more series on zee 5

code m
mafia
lal bazaar (promoted by Ajay Devgan)
etc. etc.
Can keep you entertain. if you want some new content.

+1
I had decided against watching Indian series due to unnecessary excessive curse words, and dirty stuffs. Yes I also hate watching Radhika Apte in every serial.

I was forced to see this .. and I really liked it.
Amazing acting, beautifully portrayed storyline. And music... don’t have words for it.

I believe this one of the top notch series on Indian ott as of now.
And is a great example .. that brilliant tv shows can be made without mother/sister swearing.
Really enjoyed BB
excellent series and Amazon prime giving us quality content.

Can you please suggest Family Friendly (no cuss words, nudity and implied double entendre) series that can be watched with teenagers? PG13 is no good. We were watching Modern Family but there have been so many episodes with implied meanings etc it is really not family friendly. Certainly 13+ in US is still not family safe in India.

Can you please suggest Family Friendly (no cuss words, nudity and implied double entendre) series that can be watched with teenagers? PG13 is no good. We were watching Modern Family but there have been so many episodes with implied meanings etc it is really not family friendly. Certainly 13+ in US is still not family safe in India.
Panchayat

locke & key, stranger things, gotham

brooklyn nine nine

bandish bandits

Last edited:
So far Bandish Bandits seems to be only Hindi show worth watching AND family safe. Is there a English Series thread too?

Also from Hindi, "Yeh Meri Family". Great if you want to remember the 90s, very nice and clean show.

Abhay 2 was pathetic waste.. seems like directors/actors/producers did not paid attention to content..

Waiting for Mirzapur 2 on October 23 and
Another series is advertised too on Youtube on TV, cant find name for that.. ad looks promising to get casted on 23 October.

Back