Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Two marvelous series from TVF, For kids & family. Number One. "Yeh Meri Family", Another "Kota Factory".

TVF also have 3 seasons of "Aam Aadmi Family". 'Panchayat" too from TVF has also been suggested.
On that note, I would also recommend Gullak! It is one of the best TV series I have seen and highly recommend it.
Plot goes like : Set in quaint by-lanes in the heart of India, Gullak is a collection of disarming and relatable tales of the Mishra family.
If you have grown up in a middle-class family in a small town, you would love the premises of the story and relate with the conversations, situations and the family dynamics.

The Season 2 of the series has also released on 15th Jan and both can be watched on the Sony LIV app.

The Family Man, Paatal Lok among others cancelled due to new OTT laws.

Evolution, b**ches. Evolving back to the 1800s. :mad:

This will kill OTT completely in India..
Any link about the new guidelines/laws ?

Conflicting.
Screenshot_20210309-121616_Reddit.jpg

Aspirants by TVF is a great 5 episode series to watch on YouTube.
As someone who has been through it all, what they've shown is highly romanticized and dramatized version of how things are. At the end of the day, one should look at it it for what it really is, an advertisement for Unacademy. As a show how it is, I lost interest after 2nd episode when they shamelessly butchered a Haryanvi stereotype and dialect.

The Family Man Season 2 - 6/10, Below expectation also too much Tamil involved (No disrespect though, its just I don't know the language) which made it difficult to watch with subtitles

The Family Man Season 2 - 6/10, Below expectation also too much Tamil involved (No disrespect though, its just I don't know the language) which made it difficult to watch with subtitles
Just watched it the other day, 8/10, I was discussing with my sis how non-tamil speaking population is going to be pissed :p . Its a good premise, loved the technical work aprt from the finale.

Just watched it the other day, 8/10, I was discussing with my sis how non-tamil speaking population is going to be pissed :p . Its a good premise, loved the technical work aprt from the finale.
Yeah maybe thats the reason I couldn't connect much with the series but what I missed the most is the lies from Srikant with subtle twists

These are two Indian Famous 'Ghotala' that happened in the past, Nothing to write home about - Worth watching.
Caution :- These are dialogue-based crime drama - those who looking for quick action please stay away.

- They accidentally show a Honda City Car parked at the roadside when the storyline running during 1992-93.
- The Series based on the actual books which the author complete the manuscript in 1994-95 in a Windows 7 Machine.
- The road that projected as the front of Bombay Stock Exchange, there is a Maruti Omini parked at the roadside in 1979 is the facelift version which Maruti actually sale even recent times.

Slow but true incident.

Back