Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Thanks will check that, watching dexter S3:ep6 but getting bored with every episode
Dexter 4th season is best in whole series, please carry on.

4th season has iconic villain, best among whole series

Ending of 4th season is phenomenal, don't watch other season as after that it was straight to gutter trash.

4th season?
I googled it and you are right on the money :smiley:

(Had to google it cause the later seasons and especially the finale pushed my mind into crumpling "Everything dexter" and throwing it all into the gigantic bin of "You done ****ed up again Hollywood". LOST and GOT probably lying somewhere arnd there aswell.

Last edited:
Got it chief.

Lots of cool hindi shows out there. Mahabharat, Malgudi days, Sacred games, Bharat ek khoj.

Still waiting for someone to put 'Rag Darbaari' on the screen. That book is like the ultimate guide for figuring out India. Its author lived like 2kms from my place but I never realised till he passed away and the newspapers mentioned his residence :worried:

seen Ray , yesterday -- seems like they are clueless about the satyajit rays style of work.

I had high hopes from Srijit Mukherji, looks like Baishe Srabon was an accident by him. never seen anything remotely by him after.

Those who has ever read Satyajit Ray's actual original works, will vomit on these.
Absolute pathetic to me - except the only enjoyable episode is "Hungama Hai" the one featuring Manoj Bajpayee ( guess is because of his acting)

Last edited:
seen Ray , yesterday -- seems like they are clueless about the satyajit rays style of work.

I had high hopes from Srijit Mukherji, looks like Baishe Srabon was an accident by him. never seen anything remotely by him after.

Those who has ever read Satyajit Ray's actual original works, will vomit on these.
Absolute pathetic to me - except the only enjoyable episode is "Hungama Hai" the one featuring Manoj Bajpayee ( guess is because of his acting)
Watched the first episode and left, so you can understand how much I liked. Do you recommend watching other 3 episodes?

On the other hand watching Chacha Vidhayak Hain Humare, its good light comedy with nice punches

I recently discoved 'Kirdaar', there are some episodes on youtube, it has that very classic touch of good old hindi tv serials, some great actors and acting.

I also watched City of Dreams last week only. Even first season I watched then. It was ok and sort of enjoyable. Basically it shows politics mein koi kisi ka saga nahi hota.

Any other newer interesting hindi series?

Also anyone watched the short movies of voot they had recently? Some sort of voot fest?

Back