Hindi Series Discuss (neflix, amazon prime, youtube, etc.)

Rocket boys is an excellent watch in my opinion. The 2 main characters are perfectly cast in the roles of Homi Bhabha and Vikram Sarabhai. I definitely recommend it.

aranyak on netflix! One of the best Indian mystery show. Haven't finished it yet. Its a very involved show, like I watched the first episode twice to get complte grasp on all the parallel characters
Thanks for recommendation and I don't regret watching it in a single go. Really good one

Watched "Home Shanti" (Hotstar) and "Modern Love Mumbai" (Prime). Liked both of them.
Home Shanti is clean entertainment which you can see with family.

True, I watched that episode in 15~20 min as it got too boring and slow so had to skip, wish it had a good ending
yes.. the super sad ending is very bad, i felt like cheated...

first i thought its doing some prep for S3,
but then realised s1 started with Abhisheak coming to the village, and now series ended, as he was transferred away... like end of panchayat.
there was not need to kill Prahlad's son & make a wonderful joyful story to a super sad ending.
the least they could have done is is to show that Prahlad has become the next MLA due to sympathy vote.

Aashram 3 was a total negatively scripted piece of junk.
Enjoyed 1st 2 seasons but this 3rd one was utter disappointment.

I sincerely hope 4th will and should be the last and end of this series.

Panchayat is simply cool/ stress-buster! Should have more of such series.

Last edited:
Chargesheet - 2/10, I don't know why did they even tried to give 90's look when nothing felt genuine (be it fake hairstyle, fake setup, unlimited loopholes in storyline). Even fake rating of 6.8 on IMDB

Crash Course on Prime. Started as a Kota-based teen drama like Kota factory (the opening sequence makes it feel like a feel-good series) and suddenly got so dark. The writers even did not exclude anything - drug abuse, prostitution, violence, murder, suicide, abortion. Good actors, terrible storyline.

Back