HIS 4870x2 2GB DDR5

Status
Not open for further replies.
goku price is high lower it like 3k otherwise chance can be that you hv to keep your card yourself no offence ..........after the release of new cards (NV and ATI) starts you know price will come down

+1 with rahul1059.
According to market reports there will be a major drop in the price of 4850, 4870 and specially 4870X2 in the second week of april 09.

Lower ur price for succesful sale.
Best of luck......

Comon guys ! What are you doing to the thread ?
The guy has quoted decent prices.And if there are price drops certainly it will take time for it to be effected in India.
23K for this card is a good deal.
whatever happens in the future who knows ?
Right now the price seems right !

@freshseasons1, Thx buddy :)

@rest, you are free to make it known if I'm quoting too high a price. Coz u have every right to intimate the buyers if im trying to take them for a ride :p

@rakesh,rahul, I know both of u are just advicing me regarding the future price drops and I'm thankful for tht.. no issues at all :)

@stalker, We are talking about the 4870x2 rite now.. im not aware of any price drops for tht rite now. The cheapest price I found for the HIS 4870x2 is here :
HIS H487X2F2GP HD 4870 X2 (Full HD1080p) HDMI 2GB (2x256bit) GDDR5 Dual DL-DVI & TV (HDCP) PCIe (RoHS) (NO STOCK).

and for the sapphire on newegg is:
Newegg.com - SAPPHIRE 100251SR Radeon HD 4870 X2 2GB 512-bit (256-bit x 2) GDDR5 PCI Express 2.0 x16 HDCP Ready CrossFire Supported Video Card - Desktop Graphics / Video Cards

and im quoting a price less than even the sapphire, so I think its a decent price.

Still.. I have no issues with ur post :p

Yep!!.. thats why I mentioned specifically on newegg.. coz I did not bother checking out for the cheapest Sapphire since im not selling Sapphire :p

Heya.. Do send me your offer. Please do let me know the details of your card too.. like how old + local or US imported etc and also how much you are expecting for your card.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back