Budget 41-50k Home PC + ML config by next year

What is your remaining budget for PSU now ?
3.5-4k Max, in that I can get Antec NE550M. My only concern was if it remain underutilized then no point.
Down the line I will eliminate those SATA HDD and get a bigger one. I have no plan to OC.

But the difference in 450W and 550W is less than 1k (considering Corsair CX450 and Antec NE550M), which is not that big, considering the challenge to sell it later in case I upgrade GPU or add any other components.

3.5-4k Max, in that I can get Antec NE550M. My only concern was if it remain underutilized then no point.
Down the line I will eliminate those SATA HDD and get a bigger one. I have no plan to OC.

But the difference in 450W and 550W is less than 1k (considering Corsair CX450 and Antec NE550M), which is not that big, considering the challenge to sell it later in case I upgrade GPU or add any other components.

I would still suggest to get Corsair CX series at the very least. You can refer to this for list of recommendations; https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/

I would still suggest to get Corsair CX series at the very least. You can refer to this for list of recommendations; https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/1116640-psu-tier-list-40-rev-103/
CX series not available in local market, even call cost-to-cost Nehru place. If I buy online, it will cost 5k (including shipping) + 3-4 days more waiting period.
Theitdepot also charged me Rs 550 extra for shipping + online payment charge.

Checking the list of PSU and CM MWE is also there in Tier B+. Is below PSU same or MWE gold is different?
Post automatically merged:

For RAM which is better. Price difference is Rs 800 each stick.
G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GB (8GBx1) DDR4 3200MHz vs Corsair Vengeance Lpx 8GB (8GBx1) DDR4 3200MHz

Last edited:
CX series not available in local market, even call cost-to-cost Nehru place. If I buy online, it will cost 5k (including shipping) + 3-4 days more waiting period.

Checking the list of PSU and CM MWE is also there in Tier B+. Is below PSU same or MWE gold is different?

G.Skill Ripjaws V 8GB (8GBx1) DDR4 3200MHz vs Corsair Vengeance Lpx 8GB (8GBx1) DDR4 3200MHz

Any comments on RAM? I will be going in 30mins to buy.

Both mentioned sticks have same frequency but sti price diff of 800.

Motherboard I bought show 3200 MHz
ASRock B450M Pro4-F
Latest AGESA Bioses support upto 4000Mhz
AMD already released new bioses
Check my AMD Bioses thread once
It's in Digit forum
Check once

You missed all festival day offers. Try amazon, comparatively cheaper.

Yes, MWE Gold is different. The one you linked in MWE Bronze, which is in Tier C. (MWE v1 <600w). I would still stick with CX450

Between the two, G Skill's timing is tighter than Corsair. Going by that, G Skill is better.

You missed all festival day offers. Try amazon, comparatively cheaper.

Yes, MWE Gold is different. The one you linked in MWE Bronze, which is in Tier C. (MWE v1 <600w). I would still stick with CX450

Between the two, G Skill's timing is tighter than Corsair. Going by that, G Skill is better.
Ok, I will finalize Gskill then. I also prefer CX series 450, if not 550. Let's see if I can find it locally.

Thanks all for guidance, config is final, working of finding some last pieces.

Local shop didn't have stock of CX450. He insisted that I can also go with Antec NE550 model by saying it is also 80% efficient, Bronze, 5 yrs warrenty like Corsair CX and it is equivalent to Corsair CX gold series. Another advantage of Antec is Semi-modular.
If I want CX450 then he will order specially as he mostly sells CX550+ models and he said I have to wait for 2-3 days. He suggested if I still want to go with CX then go with 550 as it is more future proof in case I want to add more disks/fans/GPU in system later.

What do you guys suggest?

Local shop didn't have stock of CX450. He insisted that I can also go with Antec NE550 model by saying it is also 80% efficient, Bronze, 5 yrs warrenty like Corsair CX and it is equivalent to Corsair CX gold series. Another advantage of Antec is Semi-modular.
If I want CX450 then he will order specially as he mostly sells CX550+ models and he said I have to wait for 2-3 days. He suggested if I still want to go with CX then go with 550 as it is more future proof in case I want to add more disks/fans/GPU in system later.

What do you guys suggest?

From the link I posted above, Antec NE - NeoEco is in list of Tier D - Not Recommended.

Got everything today and tried to assemble system and found motherboard is dead. TheItDepot said take to service center since it's 10+ days. Bad experience with Asrock. Even took to local shop and replaced everything PSU, ram, GPU, CPU, but no luck. Same components working on other MSI Mobo

System showing Asrock logo then going blank.

Back