HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

LOL, i meant something else, that line was kinda funny, dirty mind ...

On topic, glen and faber chimneys and hobs are probably the better of the brands out there, but i've had too many bad experiences with hs18 to recommend buying from them. might as well go to a local (small) store and bargain. Unlike chain/megastores they do negotiate.

Ok guys, here is the new 1000 coupon

GC95PE81Y2EN

Validity Unkown

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Samsung Galaxy Y now for 5999/-

Link :Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Mobile Phone . Buy Best Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Mobile Phone at Lowest Price Online

Code : GC95PE81Y2EN

100% working, see snapshot

Or3ar.jpg

Guys got some of shipments.....books packing was excellent....genius traveller 6000 packing too...bt the feel of it isnt as good as logitech ones.....bt its fine !!

btw i had ordered for 32gb SDHC class 10 card and they shipped 32gb micro sd card with SDHC adapter..... :mad:

i bought it to use it with my digicam....how can i return it and ask for replacement / refund?

If it's a class 10 then just use it with the adapter. The benefit is you can also use the card in your phone in case you need to transfer photos etc.

rocker123 said:
Ok guys, here is the new 1000 coupon

GC95PE81Y2EN

Validity Unkown

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

Samsung Galaxy Y now for 5999/-

Link :Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Mobile Phone . Buy Best Samsung Galaxy Y S5360 Mobile Phone at Lowest Price Online

Code : GC95PE81Y2EN

100% working, see snapshot

Or3ar.jpg
ordered yesterday morning using this code first i wasnt able to pay then selected debit card and it worked

as i wanted to use netbanking so changed the payment mode again to net banking and this time i was able to pay

and thanks for the PM bro

Julian said:
If it's a class 10 then just use it with the adapter. The benefit is you can also use the card in your phone in case you need to transfer photos etc.

but the adapter seems to be a local one.....and dont you think it will affect during video shoot through cam?

and being honest....is it fine to use that way? has anyone used it?

See if refund/replacment is possible. IMO, although both are same, I feel a normal sized SDHC card will be better.

Dont worry about it being a loca adapter, as all the connections are traced from the underside of the card to those on the adapter. So, there should not be a drop in performance.

thanks vivek, will call CC... and check... :)

Edit:

called up CC, gave me an address for shipping and confirmed product replacement.

Hope this time they will ship the right product :p

Santa Maria! said:
Does that 1000 off code not work on cash-on-delivery option?

Never shopped online before... wariness and all that jazz...

nope they wont, but i find hs18 customer care much better than that of letsbuy !!

so go for it...no issues :)

swapyworld said:
nope they wont, but i find hs18 customer care much better than that of letsbuy !!

so go for it...no issues :)

+1

I got back the shipping charges (Rs.600 :O) back from HS18,coz they send me a defective products :)

^^

Yes 200 off coupon is available for 1000 above products.

Code: GCK6N95DECNP, GCD292E6FIEC , GCPEP5ECAIMP ,GC65P4G1BE5G , GCE64DN6UP5V , GC5C5E4FZF5C , GC5EP2MCJEVE , GCCF8E5VNF2E to get Rs.200 off

Back