HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

m0h1t said:
Whats the usual delivery time on HS18?
Err, never !!??

My first order from them was an external hdd and a cd wallet. The wallet from bombay itself reached in 5 days or so, but the hdd took almost 2 weeks to get here from delhi. Separate shipments.

Julian said:
Ok, now the c0cksu(ker$ have just gone ahead and refunded the order. No email, no call nothing. Homeshop18 is officially the worst indian shopping site.

--- Updated Post - Automerged ---

They just gave me a call and the CC b!tch was talking all sorts of crap about it being out of stock. I said if it was out of stock why did they keep my money for 2 weeks and then tell me? And why did they even accept my order in the first place? Then she was saying that they test every product like memory cards and mobiles before sending out, which i called as BS, since memory cards usually come in sealed plastic which require scissors to open, and if they sent me a mobile which had the box seals broken for 'testing', i would not even accept the product. Anyway, i can understand that this is a side-effect of not directly selling the products and dealing for 3rd party vendors, but this is just too much. Never buying from HS18 again.

lol@CC b!tch:p Never had delivery issue but once item was dented because of poor packing, a 10L rice cooker. They refunded 50% amount as a flat no limit coupon, without any reverse pickup.

^^ Not working anymore.

Does anyone have a 1000 off 5000 working coupon?

GC95PE81Y2EN coupon has expired.

m0h1t said:
Ordered ASUS RT N13U + Sennheiser PMX 90 for Rs.4365 (3000 + 2365 - 1000) from them, separate sellers, hoping they arrive in one piece..

Whats the usual delivery time on HS18?

Order placed on 3rd, headphones shipped & received on 6th/8th and router on 8th/9th. Decent packing, nothing extra ordinary though.

They take their own sweet time to ship but if you call the individual sellers, they might expedite the shipment.

harishgayatri said:
^^ Not working anymore.

Does anyone have a 1000 off 5000 working coupon?

GC95PE81Y2EN coupon has expired.

Here is the new 1000 off code on 5000

GC1YEGE4C5TP

Back