HomeShop18 - Coupons & Deals

Hi,

I am planning to buy Galaxy s2 from Homeshop18.
Upon going through this thread, i found out that Bill from HS does not have IMEI no which causes prob in claiming warranty.
Is this true? could any who brought mobiles from this site confirm on this.. consider supderdeal items also..

Thanks,
Flyer.

Hi guys who ordered s2 or s3 from hs18 in superdeals can you please tell how many days it took to deliver phones and in which city you got the delivery ??? please reply guys

Hi,

Upon going through this thread, i found out that Bill from HS does not have IMEI no which causes prob in claiming warranty.
Is this true? could any who brought mobiles from this site confirm on this.. consider supderdeal items also..

Thanks,
Flyer.

Recently bought a u8800 the imei was written by pen don't know if will cause issues with warranty :unsure:

Recently bought a u8800 the imei was written by pen don't know if will cause issues with warranty :unsure:

Hi Sai,
I know that is bit too much to ask you.. Still, could you pls check and confirm whether the bill holds good for warranty.
In a way, its good for you too..:)

Hi,

Thanks,
Flyer.

Upon raising a support ticket, I got a soft copy of the bill with IMEI the next day.
A printed copy was sent via courier in 3 days.

Hi guys who ordered s2 or s3 from hs18 in superdeals can you please tell how many days it took to deliver phones and in which city you got the delivery ??? please reply guys

3 days after payment to Bangalore.

GC985Y2E53N8 to avail a discount of Rs. 200/- on a minimum value of Rs.1000/- or above,
GCYF5H57J72Y to avail a discount of Rs. 500/- on a minimum value of Rs. 2500/- or above
GCPN1GHP15PA to avail a discount of Rs. 1000/- on a minimum value of Rs. 5000/- or above

1. Offer Not Valid on the following items:
    1. Mobile Phones
    2.Mobile Accessories
    3.Storage Devices
    4.Gift Coupons
  2. Offer Valid till 31st December 2012
These coupons are available for HDFC Cards, although I heard they are working for other bank cards also.

Upon raising a support ticket, I got a soft copy of the bill with IMEI the next day.
A printed copy was sent via courier in 3 days.

3 days after payment to Bangalore.

Thanx buddy..
one more query was the phone properly packed and was it sealed??? bill is issued by DBM_bangalore or Homeshop 18 itself??? kindly reply

@sahilchaudhry08 Hold on to your guns buddy. Why are you in such a hurry?

Anyways, the bill was issued by DBM Bangalore.
The phone was in a sealed samsung box.
Packing was not great, no extra protective fillers/bubble wrap b/w the outer cardboard box and the mobile box.
But the package was not damaged whatsoever.

Last edited by a moderator:

Packing was not great, no extra protective fillers/bubble wrap b/w the outer cardboard box and the mobile box.

hehe actually I ordered note in superdeals just wanted to know about the product quality as I saw that you guys dint get a bill with IMEI and product was not packed properly. My parcel is shipped to gurgaon so I am afraid will it be alright. Anyways that thanx a lot .Hope my phone comes alright. :)

@mandeep thanks man...but i used the 75 rs coupon i found 2 pages back..

BTW how much time does it take them to ship books...of the 2 books one says 3-4 days and other says 4-6..
do they deliver in time like flipkart?

I got my phone but the invoice doesnot contain IMEI number and serial number. Can you please tell how you got the proper bill with IMEI number and serial number on it???

Guys need to buy Manorama book any coupons on offer?
And also can you give me the exact link from homeshop18.

- - - Updated - - -

Rs 50 off on Rs 200 - Valid only on Books until 31st Oct

From where did you get these coupons bro?
I need one to buy the Manorama book can you help?

I got my phone but the invoice doesnot contain IMEI number and serial number. Can you please tell how you got the proper bill with IMEI number and serial number on it???

Congratulations on your new phone. Enjoy!

In the 'My Orders' page, submit a ticket for the proper invoice.
You should get a reply within a day or two with soft copy of the bill.

Ordered a refrigerator from homeshop18 on 14 oct, and though the delivery time was 10-15 business days. they delivered it today i.e. in 4 days. Excellent service.

Back